MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

if there are any Americans here...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:10 pm    Post subject: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

I would like to say that, as a Canadian, my heart is with you all on this day.....

God Bless America..

and may God Bless Humanity....

Ken...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

I second that feeling from Asia.

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

Thank you. My prayers are with everyone all over the world who lost family members and friends that day. American soil may have been attacked, but ALL of our hearts were struck.

GinOfArcTheFirst

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

It's been truly emotional here. Frankly I am growing weary of the telly news shows rehashing the events. We won't ever forget it.

suedanim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

Just surfing around and found you guys again! Its been a while since I have been here!;)

Yeah... 9/11 was shock, grief.... horrific. It shook us all. But.. I am not keen on the govs... ours and anyone elses manipulating our fear and grief to wage more wars. Its gonna be young men and women who DIE to get saddam. Is that what we want? And... in the end... another major attack on our country in retribution for what we do now? And you know it will come.. to the US and/or Great Britain, Germany, France... are all likely targets..

The gene pool could use a little chlorine

Wanna Talk Privately?

Visit my message board, Interracial Nation!

GinOfArcTheFirst

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

I guess we're just going to have to all stick together to get him. We can't let him keep hoarding weapons. That's what he's doing.

maitre ka fu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

God Bless America....i sincerely hope you guys wake up that there is a whole world out there...

p e a c e

GinOfArcTheFirst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

Yeah.. A whole big world that comes to us with their hands out... A whole big WORLD that Suddam wants to control. Yeah... God Bless America. I hope we can still say that when there are nukes heading right straight for us and people are dying of Anthrax and Small Pox.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

Er - there's a lot of places that don't do that Gin! You're American aren't you? :D

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

GinOfArcTheFirst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

Yep. Our country pays out more in foreign aid than it does anything else.

So are there any suggestions from the other countries on how to handle Suddam and his butt-buddy Osama? Maybe we could offer them anger management, or teach them to needlepoint or crochet to calm their frustrations... I personally think an M-80 enema would probably be the best 'treatment' for what ails them.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

ya know - in a twisted way I kinda agree with surgically removing elements of evil.

can't say I agree with indiscriminate bombing of innocents, though.

btw - did you realize that a small minority of the world population consumes the vast majority of its resources? I don't feel it's unjust to re-distribute a bit.

ok - I'm outta here.

I do enough fighting in the tangible world...

Edited by: droolymutt at: 9/18/02 4:32:13 pm
GinOfArcTheFirst

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

So you didn't agree with the planes that flew into the WTC buildings.. Or were the people in the buildings and on the planes not 'innocent' enough for you?

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

Saddam Hussein was not the guy who sent the airplanes to the USA.

Saddam Hussein also did not sent Anthrax to the USA.

This sick doing was performed by Americans themselves.

Saddam even can't drop an A-Bomb into the USA, IF he would have an A-Bomb (he does not have one) he cannot perform this task with rockets, not reaching beyond 1,000 km.

If any American is interested in this 'problem' to be solved... it only can be solved by having some kind of agreement for the middle east.

Funny thing is... OBVIOUSLY the american government is NOT interested in any 'solution' there, except of the solution that Israel is the only country with an A-Bomb controlling/protecting the arab-areas for American oil interests.

I make a bet today, that America will attack Iraq and then all will wait for Saddam to drop one of his Scud-Rockets left into Israel, while he is standing at the wall and being the only 'hope' of the arab nations. This will be used then to excuse the 'disarming' of Saddam Hussein and to kill 50,000 Iraqi soldiers and a few thousand 'collateral damaged' civilians.

You see, it will happen this way, but this time not all the world is watching this theatre while shouting 'USA, USA'. What happens there is against all agreements between the 'free' western countries and only in the very own BUSINESS interest of America and Israel.

Just my two cents.

MIKE

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

This thread started out with a real mellow vibe on 9/11 as a show of respect and rememberance. Perhaps we should all try to remember that? Peace.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: if there are any Americans here... Reply with quote

Great move Larree.

I just gained a lot of respect for you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: