MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mike, chill.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Zap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Mike, chill. Reply with quote

Please, give it all a rest. Ignore Marquee Dishwasher brain.

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

The Addiction

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike, chill. Reply with quote

Mike has every right to be upset with that lil troll. I do think he should ignore him. :smokin

The Addiction

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:07 pm    Post subject: DISHWASHER BRAIN? Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike, chill. Reply with quote

All I ask for is, that Marquee Darling is not using my name.

I cannot post to ask him to stop myself.... I just tried and my post was moved/deleted.

No insult, no nada.... here's the original text which had been shot to the Universe:

Quote:
Moderators, Zap asked me to chill and I will answer him that I have NO intention at all to disturb your freedom here.

I simply want to get along with you all and many of you I definitely like, if you like me or not :)

I have not posted here and made no trouble since "the event", inappropriate it would be anyway, except of seeing posts of our "friend" who uses my name to stir up emotions.

All I ask for is, let him post what he wants and what you want to take on your board, but leave out my name.

Your reward will be peace and I won't bother here anybody else.

The ONLY reason our "friend" uses my name is obvious:

Creating trouble and bad emotions.

I don't want that and I don't want him to use my name, that's all.

I have a business running over here and don't want to see in Google, that harrassive posts and nonsense posts come up related with our "friend" using my name. He can make up a lot of names, but he won't be allowed to use mine for his questionable agendas and own promotional 'success'.

That's why I am so serious about that.

AGAIN.... all what I'm asking for here is, stop this guy using my name and all is fine.

I have no other issues here on this board.

Well Zap, I have NO intention to ruin people's experience on this board, but I don't take our "friend" to use my name 50 times at least per day on various boards, to promote his crap.

I am no promotion whore and I don't get paid anyway and would not even ask for money to promote this questionalke "productions", just reject the "offer".

I ask you to point out to the Moderators at NAA, that I'm not able to ignore our "friend" as long as he uses my name.

I ignored him pretty well in the last days... but.. *add loop here*. No name using..............

MIKE

Social Spit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: MIKE! Reply with quote

I moved BOTH of those threads, yours AND his.

I'll ask "dishwasher brain" to back off, I am sick of this crap as well.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: MIKE! Reply with quote

Thanks weAponX.

Our friend is "popular" enough and will have no problems to find other names to use for his "promotion" and various "discussions".

Enough is simply enough and I'm glad you are willing to understand my position.

Let me say I feel bad and sad at the same time, that I cause trouble within your community. It was from the first moment on nothing else than a personal conflict between our "friend" and myself.

However, this had to be stopped.

I'm not glad about the outcome and what I have created on your board, but I saw no other way to come to a result.

Please accept my apologies for this trouble, IF this can be excused.

MIKE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: