MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The new Video is online
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:27 pm    Post subject: The new Video is online Reply with quote

Finally got it up and running!!

Thousand of a Kind

www.ninagoddess.com/video

hope you will enjoy!

:D

I know there is another thread already..but please post video comments here, thanks :)

- Nina

Please visit my pages at

Nina at mp3.com

Nina at Javamusic

Nina & Jim Java

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

:D :D :D :D

Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay...... NOT BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek

16:9 Format :D

VERY good quality (camera- and camera-angle-wise!)...

You definitely showed a sensitive FASHION-style, clothes- and camera-wise :D ;)

I really like this teardrop-"trick" :D ...and the little pink screen flying in with the close-up of the acoustic guitar strumming... really cool!

Overall I have the impression that the cuts are very "hard" somehow... I would seek for more fading/blending alternatives here and there, just details... just my first impression...

Disturbing for me is, that the lipsync is a bit too far ahead of the music/vocals. I would shift the whole audio-track 20ms backwards. A little delay is cool and creates this Bryan Adams-Live-NTSC effect :D ...well... it's too much for me.. and I know... I'm always complaining about the same :LOL

GREAT PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!, You both make us Indies proud :) ;)

MIKE

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

I wonder if your player is playing it accurately... or maybe the encoding... we actually played w. the audio track and even one frame ahead or later on the audio looks wrong.... (except the guitars which are kinda outta sync due to the fact that after-effects is buggy in its audio preview and plays the audio in wrong time, and I added those inside AE, while the main clips themselves were arranged in premiere and has no sync problems)

Glad you liked the teardrop :)

There are some nifty "weightlessness" moves in there that I like too... some tricky camera-matching-ish stuff (some intentional, some luck), and quite a bit of handheld-camera-shake-removal or in some cases replicated-to-background-shake. Heh. Fun.

As for the cuts... I actually considered crossfading a little but... we have been crossfading so much in every video before... time to slash the trend ;)

Oh 16:9 ?? No no the other ones were 16:9 this is Star Wars aspect... 1:2.53 !!

/Z

Master Zap - online musician maestro -www.Master-Zap.com

"Those who think they know everything are realy annoying... to those of us who do"

Edited by: Master Zap  at: 11/16/02 12:45:51 pm
NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

Mike: Thanks for the input!! :D They are all very valid, but hey, they should be, you're the pro!! ;)

The time synching is a bit bothersome, we've already tried to move it back and forth, and it actually variates depending in which program you're working in. weird..

For each production we, and especially Zap, learns more tricks and how to use all features.

Next video will be even better! :)

oh and of course it's always a bit nervous to release a video, it's kind of revealing..and I'm very picky about the details.

- Nina

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

:D No no.... :D Yes, yes... maybe the player...

.....well... I don't think so....

I'm running the Media Player 7 on a rather fast machine with endless RAM... the lipsync is delayed ;)

the hard-cut-'trend' is not bad at all... but you may have to look for some other cutting points to make it PERFECT... but it is definitely looking good... I always like to go to the max :D ...and I realized my eyes doing some crazy movements here and there, because of unexpected hard-cuts.

My eyes are 'foul' anyway :lol I thought I could swear the video appeared like 16:9 to me :lol ...however you know what I mean... I'm not sitting here with a straightedge analyzing the measurements...

16:9 equals 1:1.17777777777.....8

.... so I was only 0.75 away from the real aspect :D :D :D

MIKE

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

FORGET the measurements....

NINA does look good and very classy-'fashion'-like in that cool movie :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MIKE

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

nice collaboration :D :D :D

...zap...nina...and mike @ guitar ???...really cool

...the resuld: self-explanatory ...respect...exellent job !!!

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

Netjams

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

Man I like that one! Exalent work! :)

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

Quote:
NINA does look good and very classy-'fashion'-like in that cool movie

Thanks Mike!!! :D :D * blush *

You're too sweet really...

:)

- Nina

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

Y-orbit: yupp it's great to have those two wonderful guys around you for sure ;)

I'm glad you liked it! :D

Netjams: Cool! :D Thanks for checking it out!!

- Nina

The Addiction

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

Great job! Keep up the great work! :)

The Addiction

ILR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

I saw it earlier tonight..its really good! :)

NinaGoddess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The new Video is online Reply with quote

ILR: Thanks for enjoying it :D :D

- Nina

Master Zap

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: I wonder... Reply with quote

I wonder if anyone spotted the digital hair extensions? ;)

/Z

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I wonder... Reply with quote

Good video work, Zap!!!!

How was flying, Nina?;)

AQUARIAN AGE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: