MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:36 am    Post subject: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

Whoever is bored and wants to listen to some rockin' stuff...

Listen in 96K-Mode (Broadband)

Listen in 24K-Mode (Modem)

...and join the chat for an hour or so :)))

MIKE

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

I tried Mike..:

At least I got you guys in chat...

Never give yourself a haircut after three margaritas

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

Cool that you at least figured how the chat works :D :D :D

Next time you also tune in into the radio-prgram :D

I'm sorry that I had to leave so 'early'.....

....well... if you look at the time stamps of this board here,

you'll recognize that it is European Central Time.

I'm way ahead in time and therefore was definitely ready for sweet dreams at 4 a.m. (my time) :D ;)

MIKE

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

stupid time zones..lol

I don't know why I was having problems with my winamp last night..it worked perfect the other night when Net was playing everybodys songs...:(

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

Oh well... Winamp sometimes can be a pain... or let's say the use of it on a normal Windows-PC.

The built in Media-Player from Microsoft tends to reassign file-associations, every time you use it (willingly or unwillingly).

The best workaround is always, to start Winamp manually by double-clicking on the Icon or directly from the start-menu,

to copy with the right mouse-button the Radio-Show URL... then select "Play Location" in the Winamp File Menu and to paste the copied URL followed by an energetic 'enter' key hit :lol :lol :lol

MIKE

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

When I opened it up the other night I clicked on Nets link and it started right up...I tried that last night but it didn't work...but next time I'll do the copy and paste thing.

Netjams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

Jeff puts on a great show every time :)

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

yeah..from what they were saying in the chat room I believe it! I was so pissed off...lol

The Addiction

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

I went there and Boogaboo was talking alot of smack about Mike Burn. He said he was glad that he left the chat room and said that Mike Burn braggs to much. P.S. J.D.R. didn't sound like he liked Mik Burn either.

The Addiction

Edited by: The Addiction  at: 11/13/02 4:53:05 am
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

Booger & j.deranged are jerk-offs. the only saving grace for jdr is that he promotes for the Dixie situation, otherwise he is an @#%$. Booger is twerp & a proven liar. It annoyed me that the DJ was acting like these two a-holes were cool Artists. Ever hear their crap they call music?

The Addiction

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

:lol

The Addiction

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

I know AUTO that I can't be loved by everyone and that they talk nasty things behind my back :lol :D

Only, I can present results if I'm asked for, which happened before I started detailed bragging :lol :lol :lol ;)

MIKE

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

Mike has something that these cockroaches will never have. Great music. :D

ILR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Hot Radio Is On The Air... hurry up!!!! Reply with quote

Mike kicks ass...dats fer sure

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: