MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

I will try to be nice but no promises. :D

MyMP3BoardDotCom
The Original

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

Welcome :)

Again our apologies that you were unintentionally banned for so long.

The well deserved ban :D was only planned for one day, but due to a new security feature of EZ-Board, you were banned longer... *ACK* :D :D :D

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

(hiding. not saying a word.......)

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

HAHA Don't worry Drooly, I am really a creampuff.

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

Oh,Iforgot to post some promo. This is after all, a music BB.

artists.mp3s.com/artists/...azier.html

www.cbh3.com

artistlaunch.com/artist3....tistid=290

ILR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

don't know what happened Phil..but Welcome Back! :cgrin

Never give yourself a haircut after three margaritas

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

Thank you,Karen.It's water under the bridge as the saying goes. While I am spouting cliches: "This is the first day of the rest of my life." :D

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

welcome back phil :ww ...have i missed something ???...LOL

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

OK, I guess an explanation is in order. I will try to make it short.

Chris was on the radio in Hong Kong with others discussing copright law via the Net. I posted some comments regarding her that were less than than favorable regarding her input on that program. People got real upset by that. Mike banned me these BBs.

A month or so later Mike referred me here to read Blumberg post. I reminded him that I was banned & couldn't access the BB. Mike then realized that he had never un-banned me. :D

In the meantime I got an offer from an NMA to promote my material. The deal sounded good to me so I accepted. It hasn't been finalized yet, though. those pesky little details. grrr.

I only have 5K plays & no CD sales on mp3.c.Of course I am not real pleased about that. I am not a good promoter of myself. I need someone to promote effectively.

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

Phil I'm glad things are better now and you're back...

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you as far as the sales go..:)

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

Much appreciated Karen. It's just a matter of a whole lot of hard work. Making the music & performing it is the fun part. :D Marketing is not so much fun. ;0(

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

I can just imagine how stressful it can be at times...I guess in this situation..or this line of work I should say..that patience is a virtue...hey you were spouting cliches..so I can too..lol :D

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

Patience is a necessity. Also, the wheels need grease. :D

ILR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

LOL! Well just always remember this..if you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit :D

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: OH,OH, Here Goes the Neighborhood!!! Reply with quote

Ahhh...workin on that all the time. hahahaha

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: