MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mike burns yes he truly does

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1katecassidy
Scottish nightingale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:16 pm    Post subject: Mike burns yes he truly does Reply with quote

Mike burns

yes he truly does

hello again mike,thanks for all the wonderfull things you have been saying, and for all the support you have giving me,yes it was fantastic meeting you in person

and even better, knowing we will be meeting again very soon,

mike your guitar playing was amazing and your drive even faster, without you i would'nt have had, one of the most enjoyable free spirted times of my life,you and the rest of the band did nothing but inspire me,each and everyone of you have a rare gift for music, that comes straight from the heart,it was fantastic to be in that room with you all,and to hear it for myself how wounderfull music can be,i thank you all for giving me your time,and you company,and would like everyone else to know, just how amazing i think you all are,

MUCH RESPECT

kate cassidy xxx

PS i posted this on another bb but dont think you saw it

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike burns yes he truly does Reply with quote

Kate :D :aw :blush

Ahem... let's say I'm simply glad you obviously had the same fun and feelings like my bandmates and myself :)

It was very inspiring to meet You and Rory... the possibility to just go into the practice room or any stage with you quickly is truly missed... BUT... December is coming quick and my bandmates and I... we are counting meanwhile the hours to be able seeing you in person and hearing your fantastic vocal talent again!!! :D ;) :) :aw ;)

P.S.: Ooooops... I missed the thread on the other BBBoard... errrr... which one???

MIKE

mikeburn and friends

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike burns yes he truly does Reply with quote

Kate :)

Greetings from the whole 'mikeburn and friends' - band (except of Willi, the keyboarder, who is on tour in the U.S. in the moment :) )

MIKE

1katecassidy
Scottish nightingale

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike burns yes he truly does Reply with quote

What a night, it was. it was a great night and i thank you all for making it possible.

Kate

xx

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike burns yes he truly does Reply with quote

:D :D :D :D :D :D

MIKE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: