MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The death of anrkeboy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anrkeboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:47 am    Post subject: The death of anrkeboy Reply with quote

The inevitable has happened and it's time for anrkeboy to die a dignified death. Although I can't go into specifics, I must end my almost 7 year online persona as 'anrkeboy'. It's been great, but obviously I'm no longer a boy and outside elements (all good) have helped to push this decision. Why would I share this you may ask? Well, because all of the anrkeboy songs will be removed from the web starting Sunday (it may take awhile because I'm obnoxiously all over the web). But until that time, all songs are available for d/l to anyone who cares (it's mostly dance stuff, so if that's not you're groove, that's ok). I'm not making any money on any of this and I haven't cared about OMD chart position in over a year, this is just a friendly note to anyone who gives a @#%$. This music will never be on the web again, so take that for what it's worth.

As well, I have to remove my personal page which is full of original poetry, short stories and non-fiction editorial stuff. It's all available until sunday for copying and sharing, but after that, it's unlikely it will ever be on the web again, or at least in a an indentifiable persona where you might find it.

And as a side note, this is really positive stuff, I'm excited about that alter-ego I'm about to become (late sunday, and it will be obvious for those who know me). Transition/change is something you revel in or you fear, I revel in it, bring on the next 10 years!

anrkeboy

I'm not disappearing by any means, my new moniker will quickly follow my elimation of everything anrkeboy.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The death of anrkeboy Reply with quote

Errrrrrr... :ouch

I have to admit I can't follow......

WHAT is this about?????

MIKE

anrkeboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: The death of anrkeboy Reply with quote

hehe, don't stress the specifics Mike, that's really unimportant, I'm just changing my name and eliminating as many web-related references to 'anrkeboy' that I can. There really is a good reason, but I really can't talk about it, sorry.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The death of anrkeboy Reply with quote

Man... you're completely psyched! :lol :D :D :D

I start to understand......... ;) ;) ;) ;)

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: The death of anrkeboy Reply with quote

Anrkeboy! It's scary when you call it the 'death' of anything! I see though you mean it in a positive way.

I look forward to your rebirth and to what you have grown into :) :banana

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

anrkeboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: The death of anrkeboy Reply with quote

Chris, I'm psyched about it! It's gonna redirect my energy into the most positive elements of my life rather than the negative or even passive/casual elements. It's a really good thing! :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: