MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Name this artist

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blumberg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Name this artist Reply with quote

Her song writing successes include the number one hit "The Rose," recorded by Bette Midler for the film of the same name. Other songs have been recorded by Leanne Rhymes, The Manhattan Transfer, Anne Murray, Barry Manilow, Judy Collins, Barbara Cook and Stephanie Mills. She was a staff song writer for the experimental TV series "Cop Rock," and has written lyrics for eight animated films under the auspices of Universal Studios Animation, including "Land Before Time", parts IV through VII, "Hercules and Xena", "Alvin and The Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein", and "An American Tale-The Mystery of the Night Monster".

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Name this artist Reply with quote

Amanda McBroom?

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Name this artist Reply with quote

yup :)

I guess you typed the rose in google?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Name this artist Reply with quote

what do I win? :D

| Jane Eliz | Blah Blah | Song of the Week
|

Blumberg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

Well, I could say that you can have your way with me, but then I'd be winning too.

What do you want? :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: