MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Pleased To Announce!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:14 pm    Post subject: Pleased To Announce! Reply with quote

There are 5 new songs on my U/V page. For those of you that haven't been there, please go & listen. For those of you that have listened I thank you & hope you liked what you heard enough to listen to the new songs.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/319/phil_frazier.html</P>

Thanks, Phil

Phil on Artist
Launch

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Pleased To Announce! Reply with quote

Just downloaded "Is It You" and "Ready To Cry", Phil...will give'em a listen in about an hour...holla back at ya...

ELEKTRIK CITTY

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Pleased To Announce! Reply with quote

Phil...

"Ready To Cry"....GREAT song....reminds me of my old hangout days at a place a friend of mine owned called "The Log Cabin"...many, many , MANY brews were recyled down the toilet there....damn, that's some good old memories...

"Is It You"...man, this could be my personal theme song....in a word....BEAUTIFUL....fits my situation to a tea right about now...thanks for the story of my life, bro...appreciated...haven't shed a tear in a long time...

You're coming to the Rodgers festival, like it or not...I'll come pick ya up...we'll get blasted on the way back listening to your tunes...maybe we'll make it back to Meridian in one piece!! If not, we'll have one hell of a time devastating everything in our path!!

A-number-one work, dude...you're going places....and I'm drivin' your limo, man!!!

ELEKTRIK CITTY

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Pleased To Announce! Reply with quote

HAHA Man, I do appreciate your comments. If about 50K people were as appreciative of my songs as you seem to be, I could make a living with music.

I know one isn't spozed to brag but I am damn good live. I am not saying this out of merely ego. People come up to me & tell me this. Even women come up and hug me,sometimes. I know it aint due to my looks, not that I am ugly but it's my way of singing that they dig. Actually,woman are the majority of my fan base, not that I have much of one.

My next step is to make a live video of a song & put it on the Net.

Phil on Artist
Launch

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Pleased To Announce! Reply with quote

Well.... you leave the work to find out the new tracks to us imbeciles....

I simply listened to a bunch and would have to lie if I could say 'this are the new ones'....

"Ready To Cry" simply is a very cool track which makes the ladies cry :D :D :D

MIKE

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Pleased To Announce! Reply with quote

Mike It's a trick to get people to listen to all the songs. . hahaha

Yeah, the ladies love me. ;0)

Phil on Artist
Launch

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Pleased To Announce! Reply with quote

Oh, yeah Mike's reply reminded me.

Go listen to these stations & help out if you can.

stations.mp3s.com/station..._help.html

stations.mp3s.com/station...ayers.html

Phil on Artist
Launch

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Pleased To Announce! Reply with quote

"She'll Never Love You"       

"I Count My Blessings"       

"Love 'Em, Leave "Em Kind"       

"Two More Minutes"

"Whistlin' In the Dark"

(These songs are not all Country songs.)

Phil on Artist
Launch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: