MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Something is wrong with my account here!! HELP!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:54 am    Post subject: Something is wrong with my account here!! HELP! Reply with quote

I added two postings in the 'blah blah' section but they are not showing up for me - then even though I AM logged in to ezboard - it says on this mymp3board that I AM NOT logged in - I have to submit my password etc. That's why my signature is not at the bottom of this posting...

What is happening?!?!?

Confused Chris

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with my account here!! HELP! Reply with quote

I'm glad you figured it meanwhile :D :D :D :D

11 hours sleep are sometimes too much... ROFL!!! :D :D :D :D

;)

MIKE

Edited by: MIKE BURN at: 6/26/02 9:48:24 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with my account here!! HELP! Reply with quote

ROFL! Yes I overslept! hahahahahahahahahaha Outside is so hot that the Weather Observatory has issued a "Hot Weather Warning"

1. When engaged in outdoor work or activities, drink plenty of water and avoid over exertion. If not feeling well, take a rest in the shade or cooler place as soon as possible.

2. Avoid prolonged exposure under sunlight. Loose clothing, suitable hats and UV-absorbing sunglasses can reduce the chance of sunburn by solar ultraviolet radiation.

3. Swimmers and those taking part in outdoor activities should use a sunscreen lotion of SPF 15 or above, and should re-apply it frequently.

Chris - sweating in Hong Kong

Jane Eliz
|

Yj2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with my account here!! HELP! Reply with quote

That`s just what I`m longing for!!!

:me :dj :yeah :g

Sebastian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with my account here!! HELP! Reply with quote

I haven't stopped sweating since I got back and it's so weird that it gets dark at 6:45pm here...........

Chris

Jane Eliz
|

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with my account here!! HELP! Reply with quote

DAMN Chris....... you missed the full moon over here.... :(

Ask YJ2.....

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hot Weather Warning! :lol

Would be the most ridiculous thing to do over here ;) :D

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with my account here!! HELP! Reply with quote

But it got HOT whilst I was in Germany!!!!!!!

Chris

Jane Eliz
|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: