MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

'Man in the Mirror'

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEZALAND

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: 'Man in the Mirror' Reply with quote

No - not the Michael Jackson version ..

Psychedelic Archives from JEZA, predating MJ by two decades

There was a thread on another messageboard a few months back where we were swapping song lyrics. One that caused quite a lot of interest at the time was an old song of mine called 'Man in the Mirror'. The track has already been featured on ArtistLaunch radio

I've toyed with the idea of re-recording this one, but listening back to the newly released original - I don't think this version could easily be bettered. Recorded a few years ago, this features one Steffi Sharpstrings on lead guitar, bass and flute. Steffi went on to feature on Susan Raven's wonderful CD on the tracks 'Saturn' and 'The Lake' .. as well as a stint as lead guitarist for GONG inbetween for a few years

You can find the song here

Two other tracks from the same session ('Change the world' and 'Stranded Lovers') also feature Mike Howlett, founder member of GONG

jeza

Javamusic
* CDStore
* ArtistLaunch
* JeansRadio
* JEZALAND
* A
Phantasy Circus - Archives

Ampcast
SongRamp
* EVOR
* CDBaby * CafePress

NEWSLETTER
NEW RELEASE : DREAMING

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: 'Man in the Mirror' Reply with quote

Having a listen to this track - yes it's very trippy ;) And reminds me of those Sixties track - I imagine it would sound absolutely fantastic if one were on drugs ;)

I think it's superb the way it is - what would you change if you rerecorded it?

Chris

Jane Eliz
| Phatty Acid

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 'Man in the Mirror' Reply with quote

The track is definitely a 'ride' into the past......

...but a very intense experience!!! :eek :eek :D

MIKE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: