MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Line up here to apologize

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:50 am    Post subject: Line up here to apologize Reply with quote

I don't hold grudges.

Father Time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:30 am    Post subject: Ahh Reply with quote

Mike doesn't even have to apologize. I'm hopin' he comes back.

Dude, you don't need to say a word, just come back and it's all forgotten.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Ahh Reply with quote

FT...... I just repeat here what I posted on MP3.com.

Thanks for showing a conscience.

I'm glad you did. Apology accepted.

......alright.....

I received a lot of mails and saw some thoughtful postings...

I came to the conclusion, that my protest was at least heard and that happened what I wanted to know.

Father Time showed a conscience to a certain extent.

He apologized on another board... short and harmless as expected, at least he did. I wanted to know, if there is a rest of human warmth and independent music spirit to find.

My point is, that I don't think witchhunting other artists or NMA representatives is worth harming other people and artists involved, which know probably nothing more than how to produce music in the 'hunting' context.

In general it should be left to the management of MP3-Sites and to more 'behind the curtain' communication (e-mails to the appropriate persons/officials), how to go after questionable promotion practices or activities which might show some strangeness. It's more fair to the participants on both sides, while creating less damage to the artist community. I saw it more than once, that people talked about somebody and on another board it was then fast a FACT what was only suspicion somewhere else.

It is hard enough to find the postings which are containing the qualified announcements..... even I missed Sophie's clarification about the Blumberg case. Maybe somebody can enlighten me.

In general musicians should not fight musicians.

That's just my strong opinion.

However, this time it was not only a MP3.com BB-War, which is a new quality and that's why my reaction was rather uncontrolled in your eyes.

I have blame it to Automatic Panic, Jon Andersen, Mark Hewer and so many others (not to forget the BB-Girls :D ), that I'm not able to bite my fingers anymore :D

As far as Father Time is concerned, I don't need to go through the chain of arguments anymore who gamed or not cheated or because of what this might be like this or like that. Read the longer paragraph again above to understand my thinking. You know already the results of a witchhunt.

Me personally I'm here, because I don't listen to normal radio anymore too often and I believe in the legal future of independent music distribution online and worldwide :D :D :D

Thanks to all who tried to understand my silly behaviour :rolleyes : ...and Sophie who wrote me a sincere and unexpected e-mail :)

.......and please..... let the fighting stop, to some extent :D

MIKE

Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:51 am    Post subject: Yeh Reply with quote

Yeh I went off the deep end over this and FT you were correct it was becouse of Mike I did it. I'm sorry to you JDR and any others I may have lashed out at in the last couple of days. You do not have my permision to copy and paist this post by the way. Anyway I'm suffering from a bad case of internet burn out and taking a couple of weeks off. See ya all later :D

Copyright © 2002 Jon Andersen :banana

Edited by: Netjams  at: 4/3/02 4:21:12 am
Father Time

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:47 am    Post subject: Apology accepted Reply with quote

Don't stay away too long, Jon. Even though you turn on me a lot, you get along with everybody else and are generally pleasant so in general you are a good guy to have around unless one happens to be FT. ha ha

PS Like I need your permission to cut and paste. :)

Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Apology accepted Reply with quote

Ok permision granted :D

AUTOMATIC PANIC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Apology accepted Reply with quote

PEACE!!:)

realfathertime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Apology accepted Reply with quote

Mike, question.

Did any of your friends clue you in that this wasn't an apology ?

What's funny is that you went all over attacking me, and you even thought you deserved one.

And nice guy I am, I let it go.

But you didn't.

Someday you'll understand, but probably not for years.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

If you can live with that....

MIKE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: