MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A Phantasy Circus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEZALAND

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 1:50 am    Post subject: A Phantasy Circus Reply with quote

Who said Nostalgia was a thing of the past?

I have been working hard on a brand new page at ArtistLaunch for A Phantasy Circus. This was the name I performed as almost 30 years ago. Almost 4 hours of original material from Jeza exists on cassette tape from the early 70's onwards. I have just begun the marathon task of committing the best of this material to digital format, cleaning up the recordings and presenting them as brand new mp3s, exclusively at ArtistLaunch - where fairly soon I hope to launch possibly 2 full CDs of Jeza Archive material

I expect no prizes for 'production values' .. some of the songs on this page are almost 30 years old, recently rescued from the ARCHIVES of my dusty cassette collection. But plans are already in progress with the help of the original sound engineer to rescue a whole bunch more - so new tracks will be added regularly to the page. These are the first tracks to be succesfully digitised, in order to take advantages of the latest technology. All tape hiss has been removed and the tracks re-EQ'd, compressed and levels generally tweaked to achieve the best possible remixed sound from the original muddy and hissy recordings to the mp3 format. This page is an historical document, probably only of interest to die-hard JEZA fans. I am not looking for chart positions. I simply wanted to make this early material available. With any luck more tracks will begin to surface and I can compile a complete CD, which will be exclusively available through ArtistLaunch..

I don't expect folks to listen to everything at once but I hope this will become a major dropping off point on your journeys around Jezaland to discover a wealth of previously unaccessible material

Thanks for your indulgence. The link will remain in my sig file whenever you want to visit

Cheers - Jeza

One Address for JEZA
Javamusic
* Jeza
Recommends - CDStore
* ArtistLaunch
* JeansRadio *
Hubba
- NEWSLETTER

Ampcast *
SongRamp
* EVOR
* Yaga
* CDBaby * CafePress
* A
Phantasy Circus - ARCHIVES
BRAND NEW RELEASE : ONE
FINE DAY

Edited by: JEZALAND  at: 4/4/02 12:16:41 am
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: A Phantasy Circus Reply with quote

*phew* ......I listened to a bunch of your recordings...

Oh well..... :D You stayed away from drugs in your life? ;)

Very psychedelic and original material :) ))

A circus on it's own. definitely! :D

MIKE

JEZALAND

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: A Phantasy Circus Reply with quote

One lump or two vicar?

Thanks for listening Mike - believe me I edited out the most obviously drug related material ..

BTW keep an eye on my Java page as there will be new releases in both places. New today at Java a 1979 classic called 'Dreaming', produced by Tom Newman of Tubular Bells fame, and an acoustic demo of 'How can I help you?'. I have now succesfully archived 4 audio CDs full of my archive material .. so there are likely to be more releases coming out fairly soon.. Marathon job though to clean it all up..

And here's the new BANNER

jeza

Javamusic
* Jeza
Recommends - CDStore
* ArtistLaunch
* JeansRadio
* JEZALAND

Ampcast
SongRamp
* EVOR
* CDBaby * CafePress

* Hubba
NEWSLETTER
BRAND NEW RELEASE : ONE
FINE DAY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> THE ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: