MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Missing the point.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Missing the point. Reply with quote

We stepped and pissed on it, but there's no evindence that we ever flushed it down a toilet (then again, we've said before that there never was any mishandling of any sort whatsoever, so you can believe what you like). Because there is no evidence of any actual flush, we must assume that Newsweek lied. Damn liars!

Some 30 people have died in detention, zero of them because of suicide and self inflicted wounds. Must be the flu.

Edited by: Galmin  at: 6/5/05 19:35
DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

No Galmin...YOU'RE missing the point. If this had happened (and I'm sure it has) to the Bible anywhere in the world, you'd never hear about it (and you haven't, have you.)

Europe is slowly beginning to bow to Islam the same way they did to Adolph years ago...the more things change, the more they stay the same. :ohno

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
No Galmin...YOU'RE missing the point. If this had happened (and I'm sure it has) to the Bible anywhere in the world, you'd never hear about it (and you haven't, have you.)

Of course I would. If the personal Bible of detainees (who were locked up in prisons detached from the juridical system and human rights) was stepped and pissed upon by guards from a state proclaiming its democracy, juridical system and respect for human rights (i.e. any country in the western world), I am certain that I would hear about it.

Quote:
Europe is slowly beginning to bow to Islam the same way they did to Adolph years ago

Bullshit. How can mishandling of prisoners at your end suddenly be interpreted as Europe bowing to Islam? If I condoned the actions in Guantanamo and elsewere, would Europe suddenly not bow to Islam? How can a failure to follow your own laws be Europes fault? Are you, in fact, beyond reason?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Galmin - "If the personal Bible of detainees (who were locked up in prisons detached from the juridical system and human rights) was stepped and pissed upon by guards from a state proclaiming its democracy, juridical system and respect for human rights (i.e. any country in the western world), I am certain that I would hear about it."

I'm most certain you would not. The countries where such things might happen do not allow the media in...so you are making not only an illogical assumption, but a grandiose one as well.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
Galmin - "If the personal Bible of detainees (who were locked up in prisons detached from the juridical system and human rights) was stepped and pissed upon by guards from a state proclaiming its democracy, juridical system and respect for human rights (i.e. any country in the western world), I am certain that I would hear about it."

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Quote:

Edited by: DreamTone7  at: 6/8/05 19:43
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

The western world is part of any place whatsoever. It is obvious why you fail to differentiate by writing: "should this have happened in a dictatorship or totalitarian state, you wouldn't have heard about it". I agree, probably not. I woldn't have heard of either misshandled Bibles or misshandled Kurans.

Would you like to compare your country to a dictatorship or totalitarian state? It sure looks different once in writing, doesn't it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: