MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Fallujah finds...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: bullshit Reply with quote

"and had enough money to feed his people ten times over...if he really cared to. The people of Iraq were Sadams responsibility...not ours."

Hey, brain-box, are you just yankin my frickin' chain here?

Are you telling me that in a world trade system where every nation is interdependent sanctions don't frickin' work? Saddam bankrupted his own country and denied his own people food and medical supplies? Does it not strike you as kinda strange that the Iraqi economy was doing pretty well and they could afford an expensive war with Iran BEFORE the sanctions and then their economy went kaput AFTER the sanctions. That was just a frickin' coincidence, was it?

Frickin' ada

:rolleyes

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

...somebody please pass this man joe a clue. It's obvious that the same "ploy" that Sadam used to convince his own people it's all the fault of the US has worked on you too, joe.

joe - "Are you telling me that in a world trade system where every nation is interdependent sanctions don't frickin' work?"

Without the four-letter wording, exactly. Didn't stop Sadam from smuggling arms in or oil out...why would it work on only food and medical supplies?

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: what? Reply with quote

So he smuggled in arms.

That's why his army was so frickin' badly equipped, was it? A few 30 year-old tanks. That's what he got with his oil-billions, is it? That's why we virtually walked thru them.

Oh, wait, yeah, of course, he smuggled 'em all back out again, didn't he. To Syria. Right under the nose of our billion-dollar spy satellites and invisible spy planes that can read frickin' car registration plates in the dark.

Hey, have you thought of entering a gullibility contest. D'you need a frickin' manager?

bitwhys

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: what? Reply with quote

I don't care if Hussein pinches out a nuclear warhead with his morning dump, its too fucking late. One-offs and outliers in the middle of Bedlam doesn't mean a damn thing. If Bushco was so sure Iraq had WoMD they would have known what they were looking for and would have found them by now.

Sarin gas components. sold by the US to the Hussein regime during the 80's. No? Maybe just Anthrax. I don't feel like looking it up. Everyone already knew there was Sarin as far back as during the war with Iran. Iran was blasting back with some other chemical agent. Big surprise. That was the stuff in the roadside dud that failed to go off.

How exactly were they going to deliver these chemical weapons a distance of 180 miles? One of those pesky insurgents must have one hell of an arm. Chemical weapons do not a WoMD make.

they got Hussein's fingerprints on them or something?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I'd say you're the one who's gullible, but that would assume you were actually listening to what somebody else said...and that would imply that you listen at all.

joe - "That's why his army was so frickin' badly equipped, was it? A few 30 year-old tanks. That's what he got with his oil-billions, is it?"

Do your homework. There was a lot more to it than that. I'll even give you a hint...North Korea was one of the main suppliers.

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: yeah? Reply with quote

"Do your homework. There was a lot more to it than that. I'll even give you a hint...North Korea was one of the main suppliers."

Wow!!!! Ya don't say?????

Of what? Concrete coal bunkers or frickin' toothpicks?

So how do you KNOW this?

'Intelligence' reports? The same 'intelligence' reports which have been doctored or made up by politicians for years?

Gimme a break, will ya?

You gullible god-botherer. The Soviets collapsed so your frickin' rulers need a new demon to scare you all into doing stoopid things.

Idiot.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: yeah? Reply with quote

I rest my case.

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

russky joe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: really? Reply with quote

Try resting your mouth while you're at it.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

The news outlet that gave us the report of "Fallujah findings-vials of sarin gas" have retracted and is now reporting "Fallujah findings-vials of sarin gas antidote"

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4163601

So, uh, it was test-kits (who said this before, hmmm? Isn't it boring that I am right all the time? ;) ) as in medical supplies, not weapons of mass destruction.

Time to grasp at the next straw, gentlemen.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Update Reply with quote

close enough.... :bmutant

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Update Reply with quote

Quote:
close enough....

SERGEANT: Found this spoon, sir.

CENTURION: Well done, Sergeant!

russky joe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: hahaha Reply with quote

Yet another embarrassing faux pas by Hi-oe Silver.

Silly old coot. When will he ever frickin' learn?

:aua :aua :aua :aua

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Update Reply with quote

Quote:
it was test-kits

Gal, you should to brush up on chem&bio-terrorism agents and their usage. But then again so should have Hans Blix - either the most gullible or most incompetent human ever, depending on whom you ask:

MSN - "Hans Blix

Incompetent bureaucrat or cowardly diplomat?"

I'm beginning to suspect that all the brainy folks departed Sverige before 1900.

But I digress. By way of providing a clue:

Hostage, 'slaughter house' discovered in Falluja

U.S. troops also find vials that may hold deadly nerve gas

FALLUJA, Iraq - Coalition troops extending their incursion into Falluja yesterday rescued a bruised and starving Iraqi hostage who had been chained to a wall and severely beaten by his captors.

The hostage said he was a taxi driver and had been held for 10 days. The man, who was shirtless and wrapped up in a blanket, had what appeared to be bruises on his neck and back. Speaking through an Iraqi translator, he said his captors put cuffs on his legs and hands and beat him with thick electrical cable.

Coalition troops also found seven weapons caches and a suitcase full of vials labelled Sarin in a single block around a mosque in the northeastern section of the city.

While further analysis determined the find was probably part of a Soviet test kit with samples, the discovery of the deadly nerve gas in a room with mortar shells appeared to indicate an intent to weaponize the material

National Post, Canada - full cached page here:

Hostage, 'slaughter house' discovered in Falluja

I'm just guessing you are not aware of an important ingredient found in shots designed to prevent people from getting influenza. A Zen moment, there.

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: jeeeez Reply with quote

"Gal, you should to brush up on chem&bio-terrorism agents and their usage."

Yeah, go and give that your immediate attention, Galmin. After you've done that you'll be an international frickin' expert on it just like Hi-Hoe Silver here.

:aua :aua :aua :aua

russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: look harder Reply with quote

This is what it says in the National Post:

"While further analysis determined the find was probably part of a Soviet test kit with samples, the discovery of the deadly nerve gas in a room with mortar shells appeared to indicate an intent to weaponize the material."

Intent, intent, intent. It's always frickin' intent.

Two wars with the USA and they haven't fired a single chemical weapon at us. Blix finds no WMD so they try to assassinate the guy's character. The US army finds no WMD, and now we're down to Soviet-made test-kits used during the Iran-Iraq war.

D'you know who really frickin' worries me most on the nuclear and chemical weapon front? US, the good ole US of A. After all, we're the ones with the track record.

Off-topic for a moment, do you have any homo-erotic feelings for Clayton Moore? I ask because at the moment there's more evidence for that than there is for frickin' WMD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: