MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Dammit. Bush is in Canada....!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

We need to be more discriminating about who we let into our Country....

Oh well... - I guess we should try to be diplomatic about this...

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh well... - I guess we should try to be diplomatic about this....

I totally agree, Drooly, my buddy...if you and me like to eat and make a living, that is.... :thumb

Quote:

Co-operation has produced tremendous benefits to both nations: in 2003, two-way trade in goods and services surpassed $441.5 billion, making the U.S.–Canada trading relationship the largest in the world.

In 2003, the U.S. sold $195.8 billion worth of goods and services to Canada and received $245.8 billion worth of goods and services from Canada.

37,000 trucks cross the border between the two countries each and every day. 58% of these cross at only five key border crossings — the Ambassador Bridge, Sarnia, Fort Erie, Lacolle and the Pacific Highway.

Since 1989, when the U.S. and Canada implemented the Canada–U.S. Free Trade Agreement, trade between the two countries has accelerated, more than doubling from $192.4 billion to $441.5 billion in 2003.

Canada has been the leading destination for U.S. exports since 1946! From cars to computers — Canada buys more goods and services from the U.S. than any other country in the world. One-fifth of all U.S. exports went to Canada in 2003.

Thirty-seven states count Canada as their number one foreign customer; Canada is the most important destination of exports for most of the states along the border as well as the northeast and central U.S., and as far south as Missouri and Georgia. Twenty-three states sent more than one-quarter of their exports to Canada in 2003.

Since the implementation of the Canada–U.S. Free Trade Agreement in 1989 and the North American Free Trade Agreement in 1994, there has been a dramatic increase in two-way interdependence between the two economies.

U.S. exports bound for Canada more than doubled between 1989 and 2003, from $79.9 billion to $169.8 billion. Over the same period, U.S. imports from Canada increased from $89.9 billion to $226.9 billion.

In 2003, merchandise trade accounted for 86.7% of total U.S. exports to Canada and 92.3% of total imports from Canada.

Canada provides close to one-fifth of U.S. imports used in the production process or directly consumed. Nearly 60% of U.S. wood and paper imports came from Canada in 2002, despite the softwood lumber dispute between the two countries.

These trade numbers are due, in part, to the high degree of integration between Canadian and U.S. industry. Over 40% of U.S. trade with Canada is intra-firm, that is, trade occurring between parts of the same firm operating on both sides of the border.

The automotive industry is a prime example of this integration: every vehicle assembled in North America now contains nearly $1,250 of Canadian-made parts.

www.canadianembassy.org/t...ltr-en.asp

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

yup seisomo! :yo

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

hahaha Drooly! At least he's travelling OUTSIDE of USA! Only 14% of Americans do.....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

Yeah.

Gotta give him that.

Still.

I'm glad he's left our Country now.

I respect tolerance and understanding, but I still feel better when we don't have terrorists (Bush) here.....

Just curious, Chris....? - How would you feel, what would you do, if Bush were to visit, and try to exert his venomous influence, in Hong Kong?

(Not trying to fight -just curious about your view....)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

You know...?

It comes down to a curious thing....

How far should tolerance and understanding go...?

Far enough to allow Evil people to hurt innocent people?

Hmmmm....

I don't think I want to be that tolerant.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

I'd be impressed if he came to HK! It'll be interesting to see how his 'talks' with the Chinese leaders go. Do you think he's got the balls to visit China?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

"At least he's travelling OUTSIDE of USA! Only 14% of Americans do...."

Wow, THAT little?

I guess most can't afford it.

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

hahahaha......!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

Well, yes, - it wouldn't surprise me if thinks he has the "balls" to visit China.

He's from Texas - they all think they have big balls there.

But if he does visit HK...?

His vacuous brain and loud mouth would embarrass him.

Well - he's doing just fine on his own turf....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

This is when I started loving China....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

Hey.

I just found a picture of Bush's "balls"

hahahahaha............!

The Master68

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

That was lame...

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

What, Drooly? You mean you weren't getting any Bush before?

And in a related news story, I'm not sure the editor put much thought into this headline about lesbian celeb Rosie McDonnell (a frequent Pres. Bush critic):

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Dammit. Bush is in Canada....! Reply with quote

"...a proud stand for gay civil rights..."

What this really speaks of is the right to destroy something that others hold sacred...namely, marriage. I'd hardly call that a civil right.

...and now, back to your regularly scheduled "programming" (literally).

Melody and Instruments for the soul...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: