MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I have the solution for prevention of hijackings on planes!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: I have the solution for prevention of hijackings on planes! Reply with quote

I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings,and at the same time getting airline industries back on their feet.

Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to look at naked women, the female flight attendants should all be replaced with strippers.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman, and of course, every businessman in the world would start flying again in hope of seeing a naked woman. Hijackings would end and the airline industry would have record sales.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: I have the solution for prevention of hijackings on plan Reply with quote

By God, I'm all for that!!!

To hell with a window seat......gimme the one on the aisle!!!

:bcool

The Master68

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: I have the solution for prevention of hijackings on plan Reply with quote

Heeeeeeeeeeey, chickie... How about a tit warning?

I'm at work, LMAO.

Fortunately, I adblocked it before someone walked by... ha ha ha

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

answerraire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Thank YOU! Reply with quote

Yow! 'Bit' & the 'Russky Prof' sure picked the wrong time to leave in a huff!

:langel

Thannnnnnnnk Yooooooooou for the lovely pic, and for standing your ground against the pathological insulters

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Thank YOU! Reply with quote

hahahaha ! Sorry Master, I'll make sure I put a *photo* warning next time!

Hey we can all disagree on things yet we can all laugh about things - humour relieves the tension. It does for me anyways! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: I have the solution for prevention of hijackings on plan Reply with quote

Oh, no need for nudity, Chris!

(Sorry, my fellow fellows!)

I daresay that many - if not most - Muslim men enjoy girl-watching no matter the lasses state of dress or undress. All the Muslim folks I deal almost on a daily basis are what we in the US would call "just folks" - meaning good people who just go about making a living and taking care of their families.

But as for the "Islamists" (the dangerous kooks), I think you're on to something with using a woman to scare 'em off. But if you really want to offend that type - instead of a nude stewardess, how about ones with a diploma in one hand and wearing an "I voted" button. Of course, they'd need to have on at least a top to pin the button on! (they give the buttons to voters at the polls in the US).

Now that would send any wannabe jihad-hijackers running away screaming! A female - educated and voting!!

(Erm, but not meaning to discourage you from posting babe pics here, Chris! hahahaha!!!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: