MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey bitwhys, antman, master68, beware

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Hey bitwhys, antman, master68, beware Reply with quote

Just a word of warning.

I checked thru this board before I posted, and this Rononguitar guy has a habit of checking up on people and finding out where they work.

Another guy called Seismic Anamoly shopped that professor guy to the frickin' FBI.

At the moment Rononguitar is trying to suggest that me, bitwhys, antman and the professor are the same guy. Maybe he'll bring Master68 into it, I dunno.

What he's doing is trying to get you to deny it by giving him your details so he can check up on you. I nearly fell for it myself on another thread.

I gotta go soon coz there's a big push coming at work, so I just thought I'd warn ya. Don't be suckered. Get yourself firewalled and don't tell the asshole a thing.

bitwhys

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey bitwhys, antman, master68, beware Reply with quote

Quote:
At the moment Rononguitar is trying to suggest that me, bitwhys, antman and the professor are the same guy.

why does that not surprise me?:gl

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Hey bitwhys, antman, master68, beware Reply with quote

hahaha Sounds like someone has taken too much cocaine recently! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha FBI! hahahahaha hahahahahahaha

So the FBI looks out for posters on bulletin boards? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And did this 'professor' get topped by the FBI? hahahaha I mean, he didn't come back to boast about how he handled the FBI or CI5 or Triads, did he? hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Sorry I'm really laughing my head off here hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahaha Hey you ought to be worried about me too - I asked you where you are from :aua

hahahahahahhahaha

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

bitwhys

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: hmmm, well... Reply with quote

I dunno, chris. I'm still trying to figure out why Ron would place a link to a private(?) server when the original article is still available on the source server.

one answer would be "trolling for IP addresses".

the link in the "terrorist plea" thread is NOT to the World Tribune. its a copy. why would that be?

russky joe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: dunno Reply with quote

Seems to me that the guy is a collector of information from the web and he likes to keep it private for future use. Maybe in his own web folders? No harm in that, but, I dunno, there's just something fishy about it.

russky joe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: nah Reply with quote

"So the FBI looks out for posters on bulletin boards?"

Nah, this Seismic Anamoly guy said that he'd informed the FBI about the professor coz he was spouting off about American global domination or something. Than he threatens to drive to a conference that the professor was attending in Nashville and beat him up.

Then this Rononguitar guy starts checking up on the places that the professor and the HKRockchick work.

Check it for yourself.

I'm not saying it's some sort of sinister plot or something or these guys have government connections, it's just that you don't want this sort of thing happening when you come on a politics board.

From what I've read, the professor and the HKRockchick were far too open about their identities and the professor was a smartarse the way he goaded the dumb fundies, so in a way it's their own fault. All the same, it ain't nice.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey bitwhys, antman, master68, beware Reply with quote

hahahahahahhaha Still laughing at this thread.

I 99% of the time link things to my own server, particularly after an incident where I linked to a photo - to me it was an innocent animation, to everyone else it was an anus opening. I didn't believe them till I accessed the thread from a different computer. hahahaha

It's easier and safer to have things I want to be certain that people can download/see hosted on my own server, I presume Ron thinks the same way. Mike Burn will often do the same thing. It's really very common.

Hey I'm the most public person on this board! HKRockChick & Professor Q are a little paranoid, like you two in fact. Perhaps like me, all you guys have significance as your top human need?

By the way, you are all being watched by me and at some point I'm driving to your house to punch you in the face. Now will you start threads about being afraid of me?? Please! Please! Please!!

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha :rollin

bitwhys

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey bitwhys, antman, master68, beware Reply with quote

OIC

the mods an asshole

good bye

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey bitwhys, antman, master68, beware Reply with quote

Chris....I think you scared him off. :aua :aua :aua

Same ol' same ol'....disagree with the NeoLib point of view, they throw infantile insults at you. :stress :bawling :wtf

As sure as the sun rises; you can set your watch to it.

Now...c'mon....start throwing; that's a good boy. :laugh

russky joe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: good bye Reply with quote

Me too.

A dumb redneck keeps claiming I'm a few other people and tells us a test-kit is a WMD and WE get the dressing down from the mod about being 'paranoid'!!??

Sorry, doll, you're a lousy mod and you did nothing to protect that professor and the HKRockchick, which sorta tells me that you might just lean quite a few degrees to the religious-right. I'll just leave you with your little geriatric redneck fan club.

I'm outta here.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: good bye Reply with quote

Quote:

...you might just lean quite a few degrees to the religious-right. I'll just leave you with your little geriatric redneck fan club.

They who know not and know not that they know not are fools; avoid them.

Quote:

...dumb redneck...

...geriatric redneck fan club.

:stress :bawling :wtf

That's a-boy. Throw'em on out. Keep'em coming.

I'm setting my watch.

Next Case.

:aua

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 11/27/04 22:04
russky joe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: aaaww Reply with quote

Aaww, whassamatter l'il redneck buddy.

Yu just sore coz yu dun just got fired, did'nya

Stoopid redneck asshole.

Screw you.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: aaaww Reply with quote

:aua

Is that all you got, Cossuck??

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

joe - "...which sorta tells me that you might just lean quite a few degrees to the religious-right."

Yeah, joe...it's always all about religion, isn't it. Next thing you'll be saying is religion caused you to get stuck in traffic. Gimme a break, already. :rolleyes

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey bitwhys, antman, master68, beware Reply with quote

Hey Russky Joe, personally attacking other posters is not constructive to this forum. You have actively gone out of your way to be demeaning about others who post here.

I certainly believe everyone is entitled to post whatever info/beliefs they are into. And since this is a world board that's accessed by anyone who can login to the internet, we could all show respect by pointing out flaws in arguments rather than characters.

This thread is now locked as it's childish and non-constructive.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: