MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Fallujah finds...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Update Reply with quote

Quote:
Gal, you should to brush up on chem&bio-terrorism agents and their usage.

I think you should stop mixing them up.

Quote:
I'm just guessing you are not aware of an important ingredient found in shots designed to prevent people from getting influenza. A Zen moment, there.

Try to weaponize pralidoxime, obidoxime or HI-6 and atropine and you'll get one helluva nervgas-antidote-bomb that will kill exactly zero people. It may, however, cure a spastic bladder.

What's next? Weaponized belladonna?

In case you oversaw it (kind of hard to do since you did start the thread) this thread is not about bio-weapons (but thank you for the input about that flu-shots actually carries the influenza virus, I am sure there is at least one person on the board here who is not aware of that. I am not that person.) but about chemical weapons, or rather the absence of them.

Edited by: Galmin  at: 11/27/04 15:53
russky joe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: bang bang Reply with quote

How about they fire aspirin tablets at us outta BB-guns?

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Weaponize This Reply with quote

Instant headache? I feel like that every time I read this BB :lol (here's where someone will point out that you can kill with acetylsalicylic acid; "if you use a whole package the kidney failure is just around the corner"). WMD! WMD!!

Meanwhile, I'll just wait for Ron to make the worlds first actually working broadband nerve gas vaccine.

russky joe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: haha Reply with quote

:aua :aua :aua :aua

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: