MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey Ron/Seismic...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Master68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

What's this all about? It got locked before I could respond...

"I checked thru this board before I posted, and this Rononguitar guy has a habit of checking up on people and finding out where they work.

Another guy called Seismic Anamoly shopped that professor guy to the frickin' FBI.

At the moment Rononguitar is trying to suggest that me, bitwhys, antman and the professor are the same guy. Maybe he'll bring Master68 into it, I dunno.

What he's doing is trying to get you to deny it by giving him your details so he can check up on you. I nearly fell for it myself on another thread.

I gotta go soon coz there's a big push coming at work, so I just thought I'd warn ya. Don't be suckered. Get yourself firewalled and don't tell the asshole a thing."

--------------

When you argue with a fool, be sure he isn't similarly occupied...

--------------

Music - Organismo Cibernetico (Cybernetic Organism)

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

Paranoia, I guess.

I shop at Target.

:aua

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

:w

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

As moderator of the board, I locked that thread up Master. Politics and war discussions are fine on this board but posts attacking people personally is not.

Whoever posted that was trying to attack the people in question personally and if they were 'successful' in painitng someone in a bad light, hence this would "discredit" all of their opinions or posting.

EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion.

EVERYONE is responsible for their own actions.

I moderate this board to learn world views and to learn about politics (something I'm sadly lacking on).

The personal attacks are boring and my advice to all of you is to IGNORE THEM.

I understand if people get passionate about a topic - we all do at times - but putting others down is a weak way of making a point. I hope you agree with me, Master!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

I give you bbChris; is she somethin', or WHAT??!!

Best there's ever been.

Or wiil be.

:D

The Master68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

"I understand if people get passionate about a topic - we all do at times - but putting others down is a weak way of making a point. I hope you agree with me, Master!"

I do, sort of..

Although I have been very mean and vicious in the past..

Stupid people sort of bring it out of me.

--------------

--------------

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

Quote:
Although I have been very mean and vicious in the past..

I'd bet it was in RESPONSE to insults and belittling.....mine always is.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

Hey Master, that's cause nobody's perfect! And biting my tongue is not a strong point for me either!!

If I feel REALLY ANGRY about something, I try not to react straight away with a post. I leave it for next time I post. And you know what? 95% of the time, I'm much calmer and post more sanely! hahahahahha

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

russky joe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: hey Master Reply with quote

Hey Master68, this has to be my last post coz this place is a rednck snakepit and it gives me the creeps, but beware of these assholes. I had a look around the board and after what I saw I posted as an anon only, no details.

Check through the threads if you got time, but what seems to have happened is that the professor gets a bit smart-arsed and arrogant with the rednecks and one of the rednecks, a dumb tongue-tied guy called Seismic Anamoly, starts talking about violence, inviting the professor over so he could give him a frickin' beating. The professor gets hot under the collar and says that he would come over to 'stuff the redneck up his exhaust pipe' and then the redneck posts this:

Seismic Anamoly

"Come on....be a man. Come beat my Ass.

You can't. Even if you tried.

And you won't.

Because you're nothing but a sniveling coward with a vocabulary.

However, if you do decide to come, bring that fatass ugly wife of yours with you....some of my "redneck" buddies will show her what a real orgasm is while I beat the shit out of you. I know she's never had one.

And leave those coke-bottle bottom glasses of yours at home; I'd hate to break them while I'm rearranging those beady little eyeballs of yours.

Old bald-headed, prune-faced, pipsqueek pencil dick.

Then bbchris the biased mod locks the thread, although she usually lets the rednecks get away with most things coz they crawl up her ass day after day telling how clever and beautiful she is and she LOVES it.

Then the redneck shops the professor to the FBI coz he disagrees with the Iraq war.

Questionnaire “Trying to grass me up to the FBI”

Seismic Anamoly

"Trying?

Who's Trying??

It's BEEN done.

FBI, Department Of State, Homeland Security....hell, you name it, they know it.

It's nice to have old friends from the military in high places.

Old Insult-Generating $hit-For-Brains."

Then Rononguitar starts trying to make out the professor is in need of pscychoptherapy, and starts nosing around on the website of the university where the professor works and threatening to cause trouble. They had already ganged up on the HKRockchick, casting aspersions about her love life and inquiring about where she works. Then some frickin' anon posts details about where the professor works, but it disappeared.

Then Rononguitar starts accusing all the liberal posters of being the same person, and bbchris turns up to make fun of a new liberal poster called Bitwhys. Basically, they just drive liberals out of town if they stand up to them, like the nasty redneck lynch-mob they are.

Sure, the professor was an arrogant Brit asshole, but he's smart and the rednecks couldn't live with him in a war of insults so they started getting threatening and underhand.

My advice to you is to leave this place well alone.

The Master68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

"If I feel REALLY ANGRY about something, I try not to react straight away with a post. I leave it for next time I post."

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... I don't have enough patience for that. LMAO

I jump right in there and flame away, ha ha ha..

--------------

--------------

The Master68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Ron/Seismic... Reply with quote

"Hey Master68, this has to be my last post coz this place is a rednck snakepit and it gives me the creeps, but beware of these assholes. I had a look around the board and after what I saw I posted as an anon only, no details."

I've looked around a little. But I don't see anything that bad. You can't take this sort of thing seriously. If you do, you'll go crazy. I like you and agree with alot of what you say (although I live in the heart of jesusland, LMAO).

"Check through the threads if you got time, but what seems to have happened is that the professor gets a bit smart-arsed and arrogant with the rednecks and one of the rednecks, a dumb tongue-tied guy called Seismic Anamoly, starts talking about violence, inviting the professor over so he could give him a frickin' beating. The professor gets hot under the collar and says that he would come over to 'stuff the redneck up his exhaust pipe' and then the redneck posts this:"

The professor (jackass Steve Hall, AKA Questionaire) is just as bad. Over at brownload.com, he made similar threats toward me. He told me he would love to kick my ass and have his son help. I told him to bring it on. Then he started making legal threats, as if the US fell under UK control...

The professor brings that sort of shit on himself. I can't stand the son of a bitch, either.

But you shouldn't leave because of that, unless you are him (which I doubt, because he can't stand me, either).

"Seismic Anamoly

"Come on....be a man. Come beat my Ass.

You can't. Even if you tried.

And you won't.

Because you're nothing but a sniveling coward with a vocabulary.

However, if you do decide to come, bring that fatass ugly wife of yours with you....some of my "redneck" buddies will show her what a real orgasm is while I beat the shit out of you. I know she's never had one.

And leave those coke-bottle bottom glasses of yours at home; I'd hate to break them while I'm rearranging those beady little eyeballs of yours.

Old bald-headed, prune-faced, pipsqueek pencil dick."

Yeah, I saw that... Steve is a condescending prick-fuck-asshole. He's the only person here that I can't stand.

"Then bbchris the biased mod locks the thread, although she usually lets the rednecks get away with most things coz they crawl up her ass day after day telling how clever and beautiful she is and she LOVES it."

All women love being complimented. That's not unique to bbchris. She's actually very nice, from what I've seen.

"Then the redneck shops the professor to the FBI coz he disagrees with the Iraq war.

Questionnaire “Trying to grass me up to the FBI”

Seismic Anamoly

"Trying?

Who's Trying??

It's BEEN done.

FBI, Department Of State, Homeland Security....hell, you name it, they know it.

It's nice to have old friends from the military in high places.

Old Insult-Generating $hit-For-Brains."

That sounds like a load of shit. Not on your part.. But I think that was just to fuck with Steve. The FBI could care less about a message board and the opinions of an arrogant UK prick. Not to mention the FBI has no jurisdiction over the UK.

"Then Rononguitar starts trying to make out the professor is in need of pscychoptherapy, and starts nosing around on the website of the university where the professor works and threatening to cause trouble. They had already ganged up on the HKRockchick, casting aspersions about her love life and inquiring about where she works. Then some frickin' anon posts details about where the professor works, but it disappeared."

Steve told me where he worked, too. He practically dared me to look him up. Sorry, but I think you don't know the professor very well. He brings 99% of the shit on himself.

"Then Rononguitar starts accusing all the liberal posters of being the same person, and bbchris turns up to make fun of a new liberal poster called Bitwhys. Basically, they just drive liberals out of town if they stand up to them, like the nasty redneck lynch-mob they are."

No, the libs are free to stay and fight it out. I am more liberal than anything else. No one is flaming me all over the place. Not yet, anyway...

"Sure, the professor was an arrogant Brit asshole,"

LMAO, that is an understatement!

"but he's smart and the rednecks couldn't live with him in a war of insults so they started getting threatening and underhand."

I agree with you on that point. I had a private convo with one of the guys about that. He offered me Steve's info, but I told him I didn't operate that way. I prefer face to face fighting (or the bb equivalent).

"My advice to you is to leave this place well alone."

Nah, flame wars come and go. I have been around long enough to know that people that start out as enemies can become pretty chummy after awhile.

So stick around...

--------------

--------------

answerraire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Mincer-Meat Reply with quote

Does anyone here doubt that Steve/Questionnaire//Russky Joe are one and the same?

Consider the tone of the insult:

WHEN HE WAS QUESTIONNAIRE:

Nothing you conclude is worth a thing

F*cking idiot

you are driven by pure ignorance

stupid bible-thumping rural rednecks

backward idiots

bible-thumping supremacists

psychotic idiots

Listen, Mr. Bible-thumping wacko-website clicker, you wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face

AFTER HE CHANGES HIS NICK TO RUSSKY JOE:

What a stupid asshole

ya little racist creep

frickin' redneck trailer trash

redneck bonehaeds

god-bothering nutballs

fundie nutjob

Still doubt? Check the "Could It Be Just One Fundie Nutjob Here" thread.

"p210.ezboard.com/fmymp3bo...=760.topic

Americans don't spell the word "program" like this:

"programme"

Nice try, Mr. Hall. Well, it was a try, at most.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Mincer-Meat Reply with quote

Hi Ron

russky joe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: fundie jackasses Reply with quote

I've already answered that, jackass.

"I'm half Russian, half-Brooklyn and educated in Europe. I get confused over spelling myself. Especially labor/labour."

And getting some of my education in Europe has made me realize what a bunch of dumbasses some of my fellow-countrymen are.

Those from frickin' Jesusland, that is.

I gotta go, I haven't got time to hang around here being accused of being some other guy, but feel free to check through the threads yourself.

russky joe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: OK Reply with quote

OK, master68 if you've had a run-in with the professor I'll take your word for it.

"He offered me Steve's info, but I told him I didn't operate that way."

I'm glad to hear that. I know most people in my adopted country are OK guys, and you prove that to me, and that makes me feel a bit more optimistic, especially coz you live in Jesusland.

But what you just said proves it to me, these guys are sneaky assholes, so I'm leaving, man. Nice meeting you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: