MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

ALL ANY1 NEEDS 2 KNOW ABOUT ISLAM?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clone9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: ALL ANY1 NEEDS 2 KNOW ABOUT ISLAM? Reply with quote

MOHAMMAD WAS A PEDOPHILE

o.gulftech.org/dR.%20O/so...ophile.mp3

praise be to Allah Akbar

Assalamalakum

once upom a time there was a 50 year old man who had sex with his 9 year old wife but it was ok bc allah told him all the right words to write him from sin

he had no hopes nor dreams for power? everything allahs will? of course that included little children to shove his stik in yeah thats allahs whim?

mohammad was a pedophile had sex with his 9 year old wife AIESHA...DON'T CRY!

mohammad was a pedophile willed himself to rape a child (who is the infidel?)

once upon a time there was a 50 year old man he had way too many wives but it's ok bc allah told him all good women should bow down to men

he had no hopes nor dreams for power such a selfless man he could only write what allah said then shove his stik in yeah thats Allahs whim?

mohammed was a pedophile had sex with his 9 year old wife AIESHA....DON'T CRY!

mohammad was a pedohile willed himself to rape a child? (who is the infidel?)

AIESHA come here my child... allah willling....o don't worry my child i will make u the mother of Islam they shall cry out your name as u cry out now allah willing assalamalakhereicum

AIESHA....praise be to Allah Akbar Assalamalakum praise be to Allah Akbar Osamas Mama lay cum cum cum cum

mohammad was a pedophoile had sex with his 9 year old wife AIESHA....DON'T CRY!

mohammad was a pedophile maybe next time u should choose a prahfet thats wiser?

and the Islamic hadith says he raped a 9 year old child....ALLAH NOT WILLING MOHAMMAD WAS A PEDOPHILE PIECE OF SHIITE!

step into the light....shiite....wake up to reality!

I really don't believe he's a doctor. I think he gave a fake name of a doctor that he found online. HA HA HA HO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: