MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

paul johnson executed by terrorists

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: paul johnson executed by terrorists Reply with quote

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: paul johnson executed by terrorists Reply with quote

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: paul johnson executed by terrorists Reply with quote

Not really a shocking headline, Rev. A shocking headline would be:

"Islamist terrorists don't slaughter innocent hostage".

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: paul johnson executed by terrorists Reply with quote

Oh well and here you have the picture of killed extremist

and self announced (!!!) Al-Qaeda leader Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin:

You see how good "an eye for an eye" works.

It's just good for nothing.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: paul johnson executed by terrorists Reply with quote

Well, Mike, most nations do not let terrorists kill their police after the terrorists have hacked off an innocent person's head.

In Germany, Al Queda cells are no big deal and terrorists regularly run free (e.g. 911 terrorists Abdelghani Mzoudi & Mounir el Motassadeq). In most other places when terrorists go on a killing rampage, the authorities stop them.

Of course, Saudi law enforcement could have let themselves be killed by Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin too, but that option probably didn't sound like a good idea to them - especially after he just did this:

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: paul johnson executed by terrorists Reply with quote

Quote:

You see how good "an eye for an eye" works.

Pretty damn good, I'd say, from what I read.

Guess we should have turned the other cheek, gave'em a Big Hug, and sent them on their merry little way.

Quote:

The beheading drew a chorus of condemnation from around the world, with even one of America's staunchest foes, Syria, calling it a "shameful crime."

And in Algeria, the military say they've killed one of North Africa's most-wanted terror leaders, who allied his group with Osama bin Laden. The military say Nabil Sahraoui, one of his right-hand men and other key lieutenants were killed in what they call an ongoing "vast anti-terrorist operation" by army units in the Kabylie region east of the capital, Algiers.

AEFAE works For Me...if that's the way the Scuzbuckets apparently want it...and...not only for me, but I'd say roughly 30,000 additional Oil-Splattered All-American Cowboys and Cowbabes we were amongst who partied all day and

night Friday and Saturday in Birmingham, AL, USA -celebrating the deaths of these Al-Qaida Bastards. :laugh :laugh :laugh

Thank You, Saudi Arabia and Algeria. :yo

Playtime is Over. The Extermination has Begun.

We'll drink to that...:hicks

HEY...............................

LISTEN...............................

REAL Close............................

...is that al-Moqrin, al-Mutairi, Sahraoui and Aldakheel screaming in Hell that I hear?

It IS!! :sensational

I'M LOVIN' IT!! :fg

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: paul johnson executed by terrorists Reply with quote

Well, yuh know, Seizguy, many folks get the "eye for an eye" thing wrong.

It's from somewhere in the Old Testament and isn't about revenge at all. It's just the opposite in fact - and it's a rule of law that's used today by every civilized nation in determining punishment. Basically "the punishment should not exceed the crime". Speeding should get you a $50 ticket instead of, say, a beheading. Of course, I know you personally wouldn't drive over 30 mph even on the interstate, heh. But, I digress ....anyhooo, "a tooth for a tooth" means the law goes after 1 tooth, not all the choppers, the jaw, neck, etc. - so it's actually a fairness 'limiting thing'. Thus a fellow who runs around hacking off innocent folk's heads should really expect that "what goes around will come around" in like proportion - no more, no less.

The dark humor irony here is, had he surrended (instead of having a shoot-out) to the authorities and if he were convicted of murder by the Saudis, I believe their usual mode of punishment for such a crime is a beheading :: Double heh ::

At any rate, the proper "body/bio analogy" for this isn't the oft misunderstood & maligned "eye 4 an eye" axiom, but rather a term noting how sometimes a part of the anatomy is removed to save the non-diseased, whole body - as happens in cancer and other life-threatening cases. In that vein, "Terrorist-ectomy" would be the working term here.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: paul johnson executed by terrorists Reply with quote

Quote:
The dark humor irony here is, had he surrended (instead of having a shoot-out) to the authorities and if he were convicted of murder by the Saudis, I believe their usual mode of punishment for such a crime is a beheading....

DAMN!!

We could have video-taped it and put it up on America's Funniest Videos!! :laugh

:bcool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: