MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"GERMANY FOR GERMANS"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamTone7

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I was about to laugh at Seismo getting in his last digs before blasting off, but this isn't funny anymore. :(

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: "GERMANY FOR GERMANS" Reply with quote

Quote:

This darker side of the transformation has had a violent, sometimes murderous, aspect. The racism endemic in many societies has exploded in a public way in Germany in the past five years. Hostility against foreigners, a phenomenon seen in many countries, has linked up with right-wing and neo-@#%$ movements in Germany to yield incidents of violence and brutality. Television audiences around the world watched with horror as the local population in certain German cities crowded around and supported neo-@#%$ assaults and arson attacks on defenseless asylum seekers. People whose only offense was that they did not look German have been killed. Other "foreigners" have been driven from their houses. Widespread beatings of "foreigners" seem to have become a regular feature of major holidays in some places in Germany.

www.hrw.org/reports/1995/Germany.htm

:goofy :bigeyes :goofy

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: "GERMANY FOR GERMANS" Reply with quote

Hm... looks like Seismo is 'hot'! :goofy :goofy :eyebrow

:popcorn :party

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: "GERMANY FOR GERMANS" Reply with quote

Quote:

...looks like Seismo is 'hot'!

Me?? I'm as kühl as a Eiswürfel in the Dead of Winter. :thumb

Quote:

....this isn't funny anymore.

You're dead on, and never has been. What it basically HAS been is a biased, 3-ring, American-hating/bashing Circus.

Accentuating that very point from the other side of the fence seems to have succeeded.

:D

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: "GERMANY FOR GERMANS" Reply with quote

I don't think that many Americans would suggest that things are perfect in other countries and I think I understand why some might get irritated with people from other countries bashing America. Maybe they should worry about their own problems (which are sometimes our problems too, and vice versa) and we Americans will spend more time trying to fix our country.

My music for the disenchanted masses

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: "GERMANY FOR GERMANS" Reply with quote

Mach die Mauer wieder zu!

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Take a step back Reply with quote

We are not talking about what is happening on US soil, but about stuff that affects the world directly. The war, policies on terrorism, bombings everywhere due to injust policies... this has a direct bearing on the world. If we dont put pressure on governments, who will? How will there ever be change for the better? Doesnt the US try to fix everyone elses country? Isnt that why we're in this mess? How can you tell me I cannot voice my opinion about that?

Every country has their problems. I post freely about crap in India and Hong Kong and how angry it makes me. At least I admit it and thats half way to trying to fix it by electing the right people.

When world leaders are so bereft of moral character and worse, when they are in the position to affect each of our lives, it is our civic duty to point that out. If people who realise this stay quiet the bad people will get away with murder indefinitely. :dunno

The general perception is that the majority of people in the US dont know and dont care whether folks outside live or die. That it's all about them only. And yet, the most powerful nation is making decisions that affect everyone. That is why there is this outcry from the world. I'm sorry if it offends and its taken personally. but because there is an outcry many things are being exposed and hopefully world leaders will never try this kind of stunt again - 10 years ago they may have gotten away with it, but not with modern technology and the internet.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

FWIW, the US gives more direct aid to other countries than any other country on the planet...WAY more. Draw your own conclusions about how its people feel about other countries...this article certainly shows how at least one other country feels about us...and others. Now, according to the article at the top of this thread, and no other, who would you say is in the wrong?

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

The article in the very first post belongs to www.misleader.org.

Seismo is twisting half-truths and facts with bad intentions.

The article is from 1995, which is 9 years ago.

At this time Germany was dealing in full with the consequences of uniting the east with the west.

All references made, grossly exaggerated I might add, are references about happenings which occured in the former east of Germany.

Seismo should bring up a list of killed, beaten and injured people since then, all 9 years.

His list will be less than 10 points long, based on a population of 80 million.

I bet more black people were beaten up, murdered and injured, incl. bad treatment by the police in the USA on a SINGLE weekend.

The good ol' 3rd. Reich reference is especially worthless, because I don't know of one (!) incident where Jewish people were involved as victims since then.

Bring up the list please.

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

I don't know if Germany is 'wrong' about their growing @#%$ problem. It's a tough one to deal with in any country that espouses freedom as one of it's goals.

In the US we face the same issues. How do we limit potentially threatening or damaging ideologies to society as a whole without infringing upon the rights of the individual. I'm sure Germany is facing the exact same problem and from a government or even societal approach a solution is very difficult.

My music for the disenchanted masses

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

And NRKofOver was also fooled by the 1995 article.

Back then there was indeed a right-wing party, "Die Republikaner", gaining more than the required 5% in elections, in east Germany in particular, to enter some city parliaments.

"Die Republikaner" meanwhile vanished from the political scene entirely.

Where is the "growing" problem?

There is no "growing" problem in Germany with right-wing fanatics here, it's lessening instead.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: "GERMANY FOR GERMANS" Reply with quote

Germany has problems with muslim extremists instead.

Don't blame that on the Germans and their hospitality,

blame it on the foreign people invading our country instead.

No country on earth has welcomed and taken care of more refugees and asylants in the last 15 years than Germany.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I hope you're right, Mike.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

The "right wing" is playing no role here.

Zilch, nada. It's all a hype of foreign media.

Have you looked to France yet?

Do you know Jean-Marie Le Pen?

Did you see the burning synagogues in France?

Compare that to Germany.

Last year the biggest public march of right wing fanatics happened in my town Frankfurt.

300 people, guided by 5,000 police officers marched and guess who started to throw stones? Some 1,000 left-wing lunatics.

It is almost one year ago that I last saw a right-wing dude with shaved head and black clothes on the streets here. It was one of the dudes who lost track in Frankfurt because he was from east-Germany and kindly asked "where's the protest march today?".

Ask the central committee of the Jews in Germany which country they consider to be the safest for them on earth?

Good ol' Germany indeed, favorized over the USA and of course Israel (where they rather get bombed daily).

No country on earth welcomes every year more Jewish immigrants than Germany.

Watch out for some official numbers, you'll be surprised.

One of the most prominent TV moderators over here, Michel Friedmann, is Jewish.

Paul Spiegel, the head of the Jewish central committee here, was part of the election committee for the new German president last week.

Marcel Reich-Ranicki is the most famous literature critic over here, finding always huge audiences and applause in TV, theaters and other public events.

I can continue the list. All these Jewish people don't talk about a "growing danger" here, they talk about a "growing danger" in France and in eastern Europe instead.

My, oh my..............

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: "GERMANY FOR GERMANS" Reply with quote

OK... here some actual numbers....

The central committee of the Jews in Germany

(German: "Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland")

counts 98,335 members.

Official Central Committee of the Jews Member list

Hey, organisational MEMBERS only of the central committee, not the number of Jews living in Germany overall.

Interesting, isn't it?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: