MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

WMD found!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: WMD found! Reply with quote

An Iraqi artillery round loaded with sarin nerve gas has been found.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: WMD found! Reply with quote

yea but iut was just one little one. not enough to count...

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

True...but you might say it is as a smoking gun. We now know beyond any doubt that they did still have them, and that weapons inspectors did not find everything...if they missed one, they could have missed more. Shells are usually stockpiled in large groups...not singley (as in "all by themselves"). That's why they call them "ammo dumps"...not "ammo containers". The question is where did it all go? If they were in a big hurry to send it all somewhere out of US reach, they may indeed have been hasty enough to miss one or two. My money is still on Syria...but not for long. They'll find a way to funnel at least some, if not all, into terrorist hands at some point. When terrorists start using the stuff, Syria had better stand by for heavy rolls. The US is already wise to those clowns.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Lets hope this lead is real and worth anything, contrary to previous ones.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

i duno i',m thinking it seems strange that sec. of defense don rumsfield was there last week and a couple days later it is found. i 'm thinking he planted it while he was there...

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: arrrrrrrrrrrrgh Reply with quote

I'd better shut up, otherwise Mike will have to change the flag again.........

:aua

Rev, you are a :langel and innocent as a :ghost as always.

:aua

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: arrrrrrrrrrrrgh Reply with quote

You saw it.

Nuff said.

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 5/19/04 2:32
NRKofOver

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: arrrrrrrrrrrrgh Reply with quote

I think finding any significant levels of WMD's at this point would actually be detrimental to Bush and Co. Can you imagine, hundreds of tons of weapons in the hands of terrorists (as opposed to one psychotic dictator). Did we fail so miserably that all of these weapons we knew about went to people even worse than Saddam? For Bush it's a catch-22, if no WMD's are found, he looks like he was overly aggressive for war, if WMD's are found (in significant levels) then the Bush admin's military and intelligence agencies failed miserably in keeping them out of the hands of extremists. I think most Americans are fine at this point with the lack of WMD's, it was something to be upset about six months ago, now we have prisoner abuse and beheadings. Next week, who knows.

My music for the disenchanted masses

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: arrrrrrrrrrrrgh Reply with quote

dange americans...:wgrin first they wanted to find them now they hope not to. can we make up our mind>: ohno:rollin

thankee h.k.!:ghost

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: detrimental Reply with quote

Now THAT is retarded!

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: detrimental Reply with quote

Honestly, I like truth, so if they're there that would be good to know.

What I'm talking about is the political fallout of finding significant caches of chemical and biological weapons. I believe this would hurt Bush more than never turning up weapons because the vast majority of people have let that side of the issue kind of slide. Powell has already said that American intelligence was obviously lacking when it came to Iraqi WMD's, that's good, he's admitting that mistakes were made. That's how you move past a problem. But if all of those thousands and thousands of weapons are still there and we didn't know about it until they started to kill us, that would still make this administration look completely stupid. They obviously weren't where our admin thought they were. And seriously, we should know if thousands of tons of weapons are being moved around or dispersed among the population. And if we didn't/don't know this information, it will make this adminsration look dumb once again.

My music for the disenchanted masses

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: