MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

WWIII started on 9/11/01
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clone9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

just a lil fyi ok?

I really don't believe he's a doctor. I think he gave a fake name of a doctor that he found online. HA HA HA HO

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

You mean to tell me that a handful of lunatics can create an entire world at war? And how is this WWIII? I'm interested.

My music for the disenchanted masses

clone9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

your joking right? how can anyone with a brain argue that this isn't wwiii?

I really don't believe he's a doctor. I think he gave a fake name of a doctor that he found online. HA HA HA HO

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

What countries are fighting against each other? At the present time there is a large number of countries trying to stablize a leaderless country. Although this may lead to a world war, at the time, there is no 'opposition' on a global scale. If there is, fill me in, maybe I don't have a brain.

My music for the disenchanted masses

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

Quote:
just a lil fyi ok?

Yeah...those Mushroom clouds in my backyard are a real Bitch...

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

Quote:
your joking right? how can anyone with a brain argue that this isn't wwiii?

Do you compare 9/11 to the shots in Sarajevo or do you compare the invasion of Iraq to the invasion of Poland?:toc

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

"Yeah...those Mushroom clouds in my backyard are a real Bitch..."

got any to spare???? and after that, :g

:ww

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

Ben, I can see how it feels that way at times, certainly with the press coverage. However a vast amount of the world is at peace at the moment. I'm part of one of the biggest nations in the world (China if you didn't know) and we're at peace.

Unless Taiwan wants its independence :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

ahem... and let's not forget the tibet question there chris...

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: or Hong Kong... Reply with quote

:alarm

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: or Hong Kong... Reply with quote

No war at the moment though from our blessed motherland...

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

clone9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: or Hong Kong... Reply with quote

u guys just don't see it yet.....

next week things could really explode with the pilgrimage in Iraq of over 1 MILLION SHIITES whne the SHIITE leader is against the US and so our soldiers could easily be overwhelmed and if there is a large loss of us soldiers lives next week the dow is getting close to 10000 and if it slips under 10000 it will likely crash...course this is a 'worst case scenario' and i AM a lil paranoid lol

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

Quote:
u guys just don't see it yet.....

next week things could really explode with the pilgrimage in Iraq of over 1 MILLION SHIITES whne the SHIITE leader is against the US and so our soldiers could easily be overwhelmed and if there is a large loss of us soldiers lives next week the dow is getting close to 10000 and if it slips under 10000 it will likely crash...course this is a 'worst case scenario' and i AM a lil paranoid lol

The word is that the Iraq war was a done deal way before 9/11.

clone9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

well Japan planned on attacking Pearl Harbor before the actual date

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: WWIII started on 9/11/01 Reply with quote

Quote:
well Japan planned on attacking Pearl Harbor before the actual date

Pearl Harbour was the start of WWII??!!?!?

I keep forgetting that, I always thought it started at 0445 on Friday, September 1, 1939 when the invasion army (52 divisions, 1,5 million men!) started to "defend itself" and started "shooting back" at the invasion of Poland.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: