MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

hmmm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzbbtop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Scott (FT) wrote:

I voted Yes. I think you should leave, Mike. You're anti-artist and you proved that many many times.

You simply don't take responsibility for your own actions, and that's why it's pathetic when you act so befuddled when people end up despising you. When somebody is a wacked out powah trippah like you and likes to pull bully baby powah plays, there are consequences. You made your bed, dude, maximumly. I even used to defend you from JDR but I didn't take kindly to having my words altered when I was having a civil discussion with you just because people were starting to agree with me. Furthermore I don't take kindly to being banned for life from there when you have pals there who were active flametrolls like Questionnaire who you never even warned, while on the other hand I followed all your rules except for that one must agree with Mike Burn about everything or they are subject to his fascistic bully baby powah tripping.

How many sick things have you done since I've known you ?

There was your Tommy Gun character who threatened me back in 2000.

There was the time you tried to start this big boycott on anybody who collabed with Zeeza or even had her on their stations cause her manager dared post a pic of Hitler which by the way there are literally a million online. I came and talked you back into the community after that.

There was you going nuts on Lana and threatening to spambomb her which got the FBI called on you and I was blamed for cause I was your friend.

There was the time you found some pic that you thought was POWK and spread it around in another mission of yours and the pic wasn't even her, of course

There was all your lies about FU which turns out were all about you losing a few promo spots on Blumberg's page, all that destruction you did to others when my hassle with Blummy had nothing to do with FU in the first place and it of course turned out you were a trader/gamer anyway.

There was the time you found every profane parental guidance song on pages of FU members, started a station at mp3.com and put it in the Children's section !!

There was the time you were threatening that Black Hornet guy and got the FBI called on you again and came crying cause it caused something to be attached to your Visa. Another situation I stoopidly tried to mediate for you only to have you not hold up your end of the deal with him.

There was the time you actually doctored a jpg of a bbs post trying to frame me with boinking threads when it wasn't me. And you got caught in the lowest of low acts cause you forgot to white out the Edit This thing on the post that was supposed to be me - proving it actually came from your comp. ha ha

There was your bbsmaid character spamming the old mp3.com bbs with big image bombs. Which you later told me was your own form of moderating the board and that you had organized a group of people who were f-ing with the bbs (for your agenda, of course).

There was the time you came to Moosiks.com and threatened to shut down their site with spambombs.

There was your ridiculous lie filled agenda against Funender where you were trying to tell people they couldn't listen to songs there cause you got banned for not only admittedly using fake names to attack them on that site but encouraging others to do the same.

and there was your *bleep* at IC where you not only made me follow different rules than everybody else, but even when I followed them I still got edited and banned cause I was outdebating you and you had no where else to turn but admit you were wrong which bully babies just cannot do.

You run a fascist OMD at IC since day one and you're the last one who should ever complain about CNET.

If you left this whole community we'd all be better off, all your games and threats and sick twisted crap.

Father Time - the last rock hope

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

Either this is FT posting or another anonymous person posting as FT. The blah blah board is not for flaming and starting fights. I will move this thread to the Politics board for now.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

zzbbtop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Remove this post please Reply with quote

I ask that you remove this post.Thanks

JDR

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: