MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

Ron :)

Oh well...... BUSH=171.... KERRY=112...... :bigeyes

:we

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

*UUUUhhhhhffffffff..*

)(%$/&)=&§%$=§$

:D

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

Oh, that's just early results, Mike. I wouldn't make any conclusions too quickly, it's very close in many places and some big states results haven't all come in yet. It could be long night here in the US.

Here's the link for Yahoo News election map:

Election 2004

current results (at 8:55 pm US Central Time Zone):

Bush 170 18 53% 14,796,099

Kerry 112 11 46% 12,877,747

(Could very easily swing the other way as more totals come in.)

Edited by: RonOnGuitar at: 11/3/04 4:54
Jorn Lavoll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

right now

bushy 254

kerry 242

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

It's a sad day for Planet Earth.....

markhewer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

It's all over! :seismo :bawling :muede

Edited by: markhewer  at: 11/5/04 1:38
Jorn Lavoll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

i predict more crusades against evil

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

I predict dogs sleeping with cats.

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
"

~
Hunter S. Thompson

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

Yes we followed this yesterday. I have to say what a gentleman Kerry.

I just hope the world can become a safer place in the future.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

Yeah, Chris, Senator Kerry did offer a gracious concession speech and, after that, President Bush made a gracious victory speech. I'm hoping that the President and the Senator will do something together, e.g visiting the troops in Iraq or something else that's meaningful to all Americans.

Here's a map of how Americans voted, broken down to the county level of the states - Red = Bush, Blue = Kerry. The bits of gray would be counties where it's not yet finalised, but there are not enough votes either way to effect the end result in that state. I have no idea why Alaska (bottom left) is white. Maybe because of all the snow?

"In American elections there are no losers, because whether or not our candidates win or lose, the next morning we wake up as Americans." - from Senator Kerry's concession speech

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm hoping that the President and the Senator will do something together, e.g visiting the troops in Iraq or something else that's meaningful to all Americans.

Well.....

I'm hoping that the President and the Senator will do something together, e.g visiting the war-torn citizens of Iraq or something else that's meaningful to all people on Earth - not just "Americans".

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

Why is the World so disgusted about this?

It's because the World is much bigger than "America"... - yet all we hear from "America" is "America America America"...!

Maybe if America ever realizes that it is not the center of the Universe, or that the price of oil is less important than starving Children, things will get better.

We can always hope.

But Hope took a bullet when America re-elected Bush.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

It's nothing political at all, Drooly. A President Kerry should have American's support had it gone his way; he would have had mine. I think the quote from Senator Kerry in my previous post summed it all up well.

And, of course, an American election is all America!

A Canadian election is all Canada. (The Quebec seperatist vote was all Quebec).

An East Timor election is all East Timor.

And so on & so on, etc, ad infinitum....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

I agree that Americans have the right to decide who rules their own House.

Absolutely. No Question.

My problem is with the leader of the U.S. thinking he has the right to rule the entire Planet.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: BLAH BLAH... BUSH=155...KERRY=112...(CNN) Reply with quote

And I do NOT believe in blindly supporting a "leader" because of "patriotism"....

Blindly following a "leader", without conviction, or an honest belief in the core principals, is the epitome of lazy weakness. While using flag-waving "patriotism" as a cheap excuse.

Forgive me for being blunt and direct.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: