MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Kerry concedes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Kerry concedes! Reply with quote

I just see it on TV.

Another 4 years of GWB............... :toc

questionnaire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Redneck Rule: a more unsafe and violent world Reply with quote

Bush won on the 'cowboy vote' from the following states, most of which have more than their fair-share of stupid bible-thumping rural rednecks:

Florida, Arkansas, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, West Virginia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Mississippi, Louisiana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, Colorado and Nevada.

Kerry won the following states, which have large populations of educated middle-class liberals and industrial workers:

Minnesota, Vermont, Delaware, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, California, Washington, New Hampshire, Oregon, Michigan, Wisconsin and Hawaii.

I've already had e-mails from a number of American friends who express a wish to move to Canada or Europe. Intelligent Americans just don't want to be ruled by backward idiots. I hope they stay and tough it out, because they will be needed next time.

questionnaire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: idiot #1 Reply with quote

Talk about backward idiots.

Right on cue.

John D Ranger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Redneck Rule: a more unsafe and violent world Reply with quote

BUSH KICKS FUCKING ASS. I'm so glad he won!!! YOU have no idea how good that makes me feel!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!

Edited by: John D Ranger at: 11/3/04 20:37
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry concedes! Reply with quote

Well a lot of people have the 'me! me!' attitude and they liked the fact that George went out after the terrorists because it's all about protecting one's property and ignoring anyone else's needs. I think Kerry was a true gentleman. I've admired his campaigning. There's always the future.

The correct decision isn't always made but it's what happens afterwards thats more important than arguing the decision. I wish America the best of luck.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

questionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: supremacists Reply with quote

"I wish America the best of luck."

Chris, I think that that its the rest of us that need some luck now that these bible-thumping supremacists are in charge of the history's most powerful military machine.

They really do think that their way of life is supreme because they are carrying out their calling from God, and all others who oppose them are 'evil'.

When we threw these psychotic idiots out of Europe in the 17th century we had no idea they would come back to haunt the world like this.

Many European commentators are now realizing that N*zism wasn't primarily a product of modernism or totalitarianism, it was a psychotic religion, a form of 'deliverance' promised to an insecure and frightened population.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: