MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

interogating terrorists...methods....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

i do not have a problem witih this. do you? if it saves innocent lives, why not?

Interrogating KSM

Jack Wheeler

With the capture of top al Qaeda terrorist Khalid Shaikh Mohammed (known as "KSM"), getting him to disgorge the contents of his brain quickly and truthfully is critically necessary before his network has a chance to vanish undercover.

What, then, would the most efficient and effective form of interrogation be? In 1995, the Philippine State Police captured an al Qaeda agent. They knew he was planning some terrorist act, but didn't know what. So they tortured him — the old-fashioned way, right out of the movies with putting out cigarettes on his testicles, breaking his ribs, the whole brutal nine yards. It took two weeks and finally he broke, revealing a plot to hijack 11 airliners. By exposing and unraveling the plot, the torture saved hundreds, perhaps thousands of lives, so it was clearly justified.

The ethics of torturing KSM should not be an issue. As a practical matter, the question is: How to torture him in such a way that it takes hours, not days or weeks, for him to break; and when he does, you know for sure he is telling the truth.

To start, you don't want to use a so-called truth serum like thiopental sodium. It acts by confusing your memory so much you forget who is your friend and who is your enemy. So you think the interrogator is your friend and you talk — except you can't think or remember clearly. No, you want KSM to be thinking and remembering with crystal clarity.

The best lie detector — although it's not used as such — would be a medical brain-scanning device called a functional MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging). Light years in effectiveness beyond a polygraph, an fMRI scan can distinguish — instantly, in real time — when someone is lying as opposed to telling the truth, as different regions in the brain would light up.

So here's what to do.

Fly in from the United States and set up an fMRI at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, where KSM is being held, and do three things: Place KSM under the fMRI brain scanner; put him on a mechanical respirator; and give him an injection of a paralytic drug called succinyl choline chloride (SCC).

SCC, used as a veterinarian anesthetic, causes muscle paralysis by blocking neuromuscular junction. It causes immobilization without affecting the central nervous system, such that KSM cannot move, yet he is fully conscious and there is no analgesia (pain relief). Injection by an M.D. anesthesiologist of SCC into the nerve tracts leading to the diaphragm will paralyze the muscles needed for breathing. KSM can think, remember, and talk, but he cannot breathe. The mechanical respirator breathes for him. Without the respirator, he would quickly suffocate and die.

The respirator is a CPAP, a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure unit used for treating sleep apnea, with a nasal mask. The unit itself is placed in an adjacent room with a long hose, as no metal can be around the huge magnets of the fMRI. The unit will force air via the nasal passageway into the lungs. His mouth is free and clear to talk.

Now the interrogation begins. KSM is asked a series of questions to which the answers are known (e.g., Are you a Muslim? Would you like a drink of pig grease?). If he lies, the respirator is turned off. Few experiences are more terrifying than that of suffocation. After a sufficiently terrifying period of suffocation, the respirator is turned back on, the question is asked again, and the process repeated until he tells the truth. Once you have the regions in KSM's brain clearly distinguished that light up when he is lying or telling the truth, the serious questioning starts. It will not take long, an hour or two at the most, before KSM is singing like a full chorus of canaries.

After all useful information has been extracted from his brain, KSM should be informed that he will now be killed after his body is smeared with pig fat, that his dead body will be handled by women, and all other actions taken that prevent a Muslim from entering heaven upon death so that he dies believing he will never get the heavenly wine and virgins, but will burn in Hell instead. Upon his execution, there should be no physical remains. The body should be cremated and the ashes scattered to the winds.

Then, the word can be spread. All members of al Qaeda must know that once captured, their terrorist brethren will betray their comrades and that their fate will be ashes and Hell. The only way to win the war against terrorism is to terrorize the terrorists into giving up their evil jihad.

Jack Wheeler is president of the Freedom Research Foundation and editor of ToThePointNews.com.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

Mr Jack Wheeler.

Hmmmm, the outfit is kinda familiar...

Edited by: Galmin  at: 8/25/03 4:27 pm
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

Oh well... arriving at the point using torture as a method for 'interrogation', is the depart of a 'civilized' country from humanity.

You are reaching the same level like the Terrorists then and should stop pointing your fingers to "criminal activity".

Well, what should I expect from somebody, living in a country which performs executions, but is condemning murders as "criminals"........?

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I do believe that there are methods of crime deterrent other than the death penalty that would be more effective and civilized...and would love to see some of them implemented.

But, if you cannot tell the difference between execution of a convicted murderer and the heinous crimes he commits, I would have to call your level of "civilization" into question, myself.

As far as terrorists are concerned, I wish we could put them all together on a deserted island surrounded with sharks. It would only be a matter of time before they killed each other off and solved the dilemma of what to do with them for us.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

Quote:
DreamTone7

(8/25/03 6:47 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, if you cannot tell the difference between execution of a convicted murderer and the heinous crimes he commits, I would have to call your level of "civilization" into question, myself.

As far as terrorists are concerned, I wish we could put them all together on a deserted island surrounded with sharks. It would only be a matter of time before they killed each other off and solved the dilemma of what to do with them for us.

Adopted and proclaimed by General Assembly resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948

On December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Following this historic act the Assembly called upon all Member countries to publicize the text of the Declaration and "to cause it to be disseminated, displayed, read and expounded principally in schools and other educational institutions, without distinction based on the political status of countries or territories."

Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

..................since 1948, 111 countries have abolished the death penalty and torturing prisoners, following article 3 and 5.

Since then, the USA have developed to one of the biggest known execution-places on earth.

The 4 countries leading the number of executions today are:

China

Iran

Saudi-Arabia

USA

Please don't use the word "civilized" in this context, while you own an American passport. IMHO

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

perhaps mike you are a tad sensative and envious because the usa is doing what nazi germany failed at... world domination and control starting with taking over the worlds oil supply.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

yer funny mike. great sense of humor! give up my passport. a german would not do too much good. too small, overcrouded and over taxed.

but a usa one... :yeah bigger than great brittan's, france's, greece's and the roman empire's all put together.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Temper, temper, Mr. Burns.

Under my "deserted island" proposal, the only people guilty of committing crimes against humanity would be the criminals themselves.

...and as far as holding an individual responsible for what is committed by the country they live in goes, I wouldn't go there if I were you. Just a friendly suggestion.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Temper?

I only stated facts, quoted from the original site of the UNITED NATIONS.

Why mentioning "Temper" here ? :)

You see.... I even did put a "IMHO" (In My Humble Opinion) at the end of the 'passport' sentence.

Well... just look at the comments from Rev9Volts and you get a clue what's wrong with your brainwashed society. IMHO! :)

Proudly prolly coming up with sentences like ("Germany-overcrowded)... not knowing how long you walk without seeing anybody in the Lüneburger Heide (just one example).

More intelligent would have been to mention, that most of the landmass of the USA are plain desert (either sand or salt).

Calculate the landmass, offering a survival of more than 3 days, of the USA and compare it with Germany. Then do the math about the average population per squaremile and you'll see Rev9Volts feeling uncomfortable about his stupid comment IMHO! :D :kiss

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

578 germans to 78 americans mike. i think you are a bit more crouded. yes deserts area like phoenix and las vegas. :yeah

no mike i am not feeling uncomfortable. still i would not trade usa for germany especially since we will succeed where you failed.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

p.s. perhaps you should look in the mirror to see who is writing stupid comments. do not forget palm springs and san diago and austin texas...

how about this... if we removed all u.s. military personnel from german soil we all know that would be a terrific hit to the german economy, can you handle it?

78 to 578 :banana

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 8/26/03 1:20 am
MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

You are NUTZ! :D

But welcome anyway ;) :D :D

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

"it takes one to know one."

never said i wasn't.:nana :banana :yeah :ww :auto

by the way as far as desert...almost 70% of the country is capable of growing crops. a small portion of desert in southern california can grow 25% of the worlds food. what other country pays their farmers not to grow food? we have too fecking much. and no market to send it to, except for free,,,,and then the farmer would be out of business. the state of arkansas grows more rice than all the oriental countries combined. the list is endless.

and don't forget.... da rev. is a :langel

Edited by: Rev9Volts at: 8/26/03 1:56 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

Hey. I strongly believe in human rights...for humans. But terrorists give up that right because they are not human in my book.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 8/26/03 4:20 pm
Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: interogating terrorists...methods.... Reply with quote

sounds good to me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: