MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Bombers Kill 38 in Iraq, Israel

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Bombers Kill 38 in Iraq, Israel Reply with quote

I mean, The UN. Come on. What was the purpose of that? And I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Israel has been working really hard to try to make the roadmap work. So terrorists blow up a bus filled with kids?

But you're all so quick to jump on America and Israel every chance you get. Shame.

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombers Kill 38 in Iraq, Israel Reply with quote

Larree, just because there are horrible people in the world who bomb random civilians doesn't mean that the actions of the US (or any other national body) are of a greater moral center. I think both bombings were horrible, but I think that's all that's left for the rest of my lifetime. Unfortunately people without military power and technology will resort to activities that are atrocious because there is no other way to 'defend' oneself.

And let's not forget, we were the first to call our behavior in Iraq a war, so don't be surprised when people act warlike in their actions. The UN is a symbol of outside control and oppression to many Iraqi's (imagine that, many Americans feel the same way), and obviously a 'fair' military target for someone who believes Iraq should be run by Iraqis and only Iraqis.

The Israeli bus bombing is unfortunately another sad moment in decades of sad moments. I also see no hope in my lifetime for this situation to be resolved, peacefully or with force, it's truly hopeless.

It's kind of funny, because from my perspective I would say that the US has actually destabilized the Middle East so much more under Dubya than damn near anyone before him (perhaps Reagan was worse). Afghanistan is no better off today than they were under the Taliban, and in some ways, they were better off under the Taliban. Iraq is chaos and if we're to actually gain any kind of control we'll have to become exactly what Saddam was, a tyrannical leader with swift and severe punishment for anyone who can be deemed a threat (don't you love how our Republican administration denies Iraqis the rights of gun ownership, things that make you go hmmmm). The Israeli/Palestinian problems seemed to have worsened since Bush became involved. It's hard to know for sure, but there seems to be much more violence from both sides in recent times.

I can only imagine that the world will become much uglier before it ever becomes pretty again. And the US has involved itself and generally has to accept atrocities and horrors and death and destruction, because after all, it's a war, and that's what happens in war.

Read all about ME!

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: the frightening part is Reply with quote

that the whole world is destabilised. The Bali bombing, the bombing of the Marriot in Indonesia... God knows what and where will follow next, and which innocent person will be next. :dunno

The answer to terrorism is not more wars and "legal" terrorism but less greed and more fairness.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: the frightening part is Reply with quote

BS. The ONLY answer is to go after all of the leaders of these extremist organizations with extreme prejudice. The only "fairness" these terrorist bastards deserve is the fairness of bullets in their heads. I hope Israel blows arafat up and kills his terrorist ass once and for all.

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: the frightening part is Reply with quote

But you see Larree, that's exactly why it will go on forever. Right now, in another part of the world, someone just said the exact same thing about Americans and Israelis. They feel the same way, 'Kill 'em all'. What a wonderful world we live in.

Read all about ME!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: It's us or them. Reply with quote

And I say we blow their terrorist asses up first. Death to all members of hamas, islamic jihad, al crapa, and hezbullah. Let's roll. Bombs away.

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: It's us or them. Reply with quote

Well, Larree, if that's the way you think then don't get pissed when a bunch of people get killed. That's 'war'. People die, and if you advocate a full frontal assault on a segment of people you had better expect retaliation and accept that as reality.

Read all about ME!

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: well Reply with quote

they've been following your path of advice for decades Larree. Seen any progress? doesnt seem to be getting better now, does it?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Come on! Reply with quote

hamas and islamic jihad blow up a bus filled with mothers and their kids and they say that they still support the cease fire. ISrael takes out a terrorist leader and Israel gets blamed for violating the cease fire. Fork them. Enough is enough. Israel needs to take out about 50 more of the top hamas and islamic jihad leaders/baby killers in one day.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Come on! Reply with quote

It is about time.... TIME.... that a wonder happens and orthodox, religious extremists are thrown out of power and influence in Israel AND Palestine.

Especially for Israel, a so called "western-type" country, I can't understand the undermining of the non-secular idea of running a state nowadays. I mean, don't try to start with the Palestinians... Israel should be easier to handle since you can talk with people not too far from western culture.

Let religious dumbasses enter the government and see the bombing begin and continue.

I'm sure there are a lot of Israelis being sick of the orthodox influence in Israel. I mean, isn't it sick that the orthodox jews and Rabbi's really want, that even not an Ambulance car should be allowed to drive on Schabbat!!??????

Religion (in extreme) = The reason of the most horrible, neverending wars on earth. (WWII was an exception and NOT the most horrible one in the history of mankind)

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: This is a lie, Mike. Why do you lie like this? Reply with quote

Quote:
I mean, isn't it sick that the orthodox jews and Rabbi's really want, that even not an Ambulance car should be allowed to drive on Schabbat!!??????

Nowhere in Jewish law is it forbidden to provide emergency services on Shabot or other religeous holy days. Just watch on TV the next time your Jew hating terrorist brothers and sisters blow themselves up in a crowd of Jews on a holy day. You will see ambulances.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombers Kill 38 in Iraq, Israel Reply with quote

NRKofOver - you really do present great logical food for thought. For me certainly. Thanks for posting.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Bombers Kill 38 in Iraq, Israel Reply with quote

yes orthodox types of every ilk are close minded. more than that they are pretentiious to think their religion is "the one".

that is why da rev. is a :langel

i really am not an expert on middle east affairs, but if the isreali army wants to assanate a suspected terrorist i do not care.

what i do not like is they are always so messy and always kill a bunch of innocent palistinians.

and i do not approve of the suicide bombers either. however i do think the isreali army could be a bit neater and i think they do it on purpose to kill a few innocent civilians although i may be wrong.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: