MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Blair is an excellent speaker
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:41 am    Post subject: Yes he's a good speaker Reply with quote

Next to GB he comes across as einstein :b

but he's coming out with more spin... changing the tune of why they were there, making no more mention of finding wmds... history will vindicate us etc etc. well, depends on who's writing the history books :bleh

I used to like blair. I'm now disgusted with him and that twit jack straw. :wtf

Blair: the man of the hour...er 45 minutes.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Blair is an excellent speaker Reply with quote

If he manage to get the Brits out of Guantanamo (and show that human beings are, after all, not equals in the land of the free), if he can persuade the US gov to ratify the Kyoto protocol he can probably rebuild his image a bit at home.

If not, he could candidate for US president! He could use sniplets from his speech as campaign material, congress applauded him more than they did GWB!!

B L A I R

2 0 0 4

V O T E 

LABOUREPUBLICAN

What do you think? :eyebrow

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Yes he's a good speaker Reply with quote

back in the clinton daze he disgusted me. i guess he is coming around.

poor debbie :dunno she does not know the difference in a prime minister and a rocket scientist:bigeyes let alone einstein.

blair has never discussed the theory of relativity in a press conference. atleast not in a joint one with bush :wgrin

not only that debbie their hair is pretty oppisite also.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Yes he's a good speaker Reply with quote

Errrrrr ?

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: hahahaha Reply with quote

yeah, Galmin, errrrrrr??

:aua

I rest my case.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: hahahaha Reply with quote

yes me too! :aua

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Rev Reply with quote

Quote:
poor debbie she does not know the difference in a prime minister and a rocket scientist let alone einstein.

I am assuming you're not serious. Either that or one must assume you don't know what a figure of speech is...

This won't altogether be too surprising, judging by your spelling.

:aua :aua :aua :aua :aua :aua

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Rev Reply with quote

no i do not always go back and check my spelling.

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Well Rev Reply with quote

I don't think you should be criticising someone else's English, or teaching them about usage, unless you yourself have proven English standards.

Quote:
first i suggest you get a dictionary and learn exactly what a facist is. and on the short order a facist is not a nazi or a republican. here is an article i also posted else where.

you might have at least spelt fascist right.

Quote:
sorry debbie mm is right dribble is ok

Actually the correct usage in that particular context [people talking bs] is drivel. It's ok if you haven’t heard of it though.

Do you even know what a metaphor or a simile is??? From your comment on my post about Blair and einstein, it appears you don't.

Quote:
back in the clinton daze

Look, I know people type fast and don't proof read their work. I do it often enough myself, and have left a number of typos in many posts. But making really obvious, consistent mistakes and then preaching to other people that their understanding is incorrect and then advising them to get dictionaries etc is a bit much to bear.

I know I should have taken the high road, but the devil made me do it. :evil :fd

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Well Rev Reply with quote

you and the high road.:wgrin

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Well Rev Reply with quote

so how is this....

"Debbie, you are more fun to pick on than a runny nose." :gl

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Well Rev Reply with quote

Quote:
back in the clinton daze

It could very well have been a daze (as in a stunned, dazzled or bewildered condition), since it was the time history will remember as the era of surplus.

You know, surplus.

Surplus!! The opposite of defici.. Ahh, you know deficit.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Well Rev Reply with quote

or it could be remembered as a time in history where many whitehouse workers worked with temp badges for a very long time because they were unable to pass required drug tests.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I wouldn't know Reply with quote

Yes. Runny noses are fun to pick on. Runny noses are boring to blow. You are more fun to pick on than my runny nose. more clear?

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: I wouldn't know Reply with quote

is a runny nose fun to pick on? if its not, then that statement doesn't say much, does it? I thought folks blew runny noses.

If a runny nose is not fun to pick, and if you meant I'm NOT fun to pick on, you should say:

"you're as much fun to pick on as a runny nose"

If you meant I'm a lot of fun to pick on perhaps you should choose another activity that really IS a lot of fun. Unless you REALLY have fun picking your runny nose, and picking on me is MORE fun than that.

So how much of a daze dyu think george bush is in all the time, with his alcohol addled brain [and maybe cocaine fried too - he was pretty wild wasnt he??]. Perhaps the period 2000-2004 may come to be known as the gory daze of dubya.

Edited by: debbie mannas at: 7/18/03 6:57 pm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: