MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I tried to stay out of here but........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ATomMoo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: I tried to stay out of here but........ Reply with quote

Honestly, I hate politics, but here goes.

I hate it when people say, "The Americans are this, or the French are this, or the Germans did this, or the Brits said this.

It's very seldom the people that are causing grief, but the goverment's of the country's that are pissing everyone off.

I'm an American, and I wish WE would get our noses out of other people's business.

Bush was elected by a court of law, not by popular vote! Just ask my unemployed friends.

Nuff politics from me.

Peace,

Tom

P.S. I need some sleep!

ATom2

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Amen to that! Reply with quote

cheers!

:D

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Since when do presidents get elected by... Reply with quote

...the popular vote?!?

Presidents are elected by the electoral college.

And my last word to all the losers who think the election was a sham. Remember this. IF Gore had won his OWN HOME STATE of Tennessee, he would be president right now. The fine citizens of his own state didn't even want him. You gotta figure that they know him better than anyone in our country. Now STOP CRYING!

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Since when do presidents get elected by... Reply with quote

Quote:
Presidents are elected by the electoral college.

So it's not by the high court then? :eyebrow

ATomMoo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Since when do presidents get elected by... Reply with quote

Hey Galmin,

Ya beat me to it!:laugh

ATom2

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: I tried to stay out of here but........ Reply with quote

I totally agree - it's very hard when you are of mixed ancestry to agree with generalizations such as 'The English, The French, The Americans' so lets see if we can avoid it! Good post Tom!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: