MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Kenneth Bigley ......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

Oh no!!

I want to rant rage and swear.......

EDIT : I did.....

sad very sad...

Edited by: ED1G  at: 10/11/04 21:29
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

Context by way of a news story (below) for those who may not know about Kenneth Bigley. What adds to the evil of these animals ritual slaughter of an innocent is as they saw off the head of their victims, they chant "Allah akbar!" - "allah is the greatest!".

Good people like Bigley, who himself had seen enough sorrow in his life and was going to retire soon, are doing their best in working to build a democratic nation and deserve appreciation & thanks, not such barbaric evil.

======================

Terrorists execute British hostage in Iraq

By NANCY A. YOUSSEF

Knight Ridder Newspapers

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A British national who was kidnapped along with two Americans was beheaded, his family said Friday, ending hopes that the family's relentless fight for his release would work.

The capture of Kenneth Bigley had touched many Iraqis who saw the front-page newspaper ads and fliers his family put out. Many empathized with him as they saw him plead for his life on videos released by the terrorists.

Bigley's brother Phil read a statement on national television in Britain Friday evening, saying: "We can confirm that the family has now received absolute proof that Ken Bigley was executed by his captors."

Another brother, Paul, who led the family campaign and often criticized the British government for not helping, said Friday that British Prime Minister Tony Blair had "blood on his hands."

In a televised statement, Blair said: "I feel utter revulsion at the people who did this."

Bigley, 62, was kidnapped along with Americans Eugene Armstrong, 52, and Jack Hensley, 48, from their home in Baghdad on Sept. 16. Neighbors said a group of men grabbed them, threw them into a car and covered their mouths.

The three men worked for Gulf Supplies and Commercial Services. Bigley planned to retire in a few weeks.

Armstrong and Hensley were decapitated within a week of the kidnapping, and their deaths were shown in gruesome videos.

According to those who've seen the most recent tape, six men stood behind Bigley, who was wearing an orange jumpsuit and kneeling on the ground. One of the men spoke for about a minute, saying that Bigley would be killed. He then grabbed a knife from his belt and began severing Bigley's head. Three of the other men held Bigley down. The tape ended with the killer holding up the severed head.

The Monotheism and Jihad group of terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi claimed responsibility for the kidnapping. The group had demanded the release of all female prisoners from Abu Ghraib and Basra prisons. But British officials said they didn't have any female prisoners, and U.S. officials said the two they had were "high-profile" prisoners who were being held at a special facility.

Immediately after Bigley's capture, his family publicly called for his release. They said they opposed Britain's involvement in Iraq, and they appealed to Iraqis to provide information that might help them.

Bigley's captors released two videos of him before the beheading. In both he wore an orange jumpsuit and asked for Blair's help. At times, he broke down in tears. On one tape he wept and buried his face in his hands when he talked about his 86-year-old mother, who he heard had been hospitalized for stress during the ordeal. A chain hung around his neck and feet.

At times, it appeared that Bigley's release was imminent. On Sept. 27, Paul Bigley said "something was happening" and that he was hopeful his brother would be released soon.

But Blair said, "There is no point in raising false hopes because of the nature of the people we're dealing with." He added, "We're doing everything we properly and legitimately can."

The British government said it doesn't negotiate with terrorists, but it was open to talking to Bigley's captors.

A group of Muslim clerics and Arab leaders pleaded for Bigley's life, including Libyan President Moammar Gadhafi and Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

On the streets, many had speculated that the terrorists would spare Bigley to drive a wedge between America and its British allies.

(Youssef reports for the Detroit Free Press.)

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

My heart goes out to Mr. Bigley's family who had to suffer

so much and was left alone by Blair and all the other warmongerers supporting the insanity of Bush and his

administration.

Obviously the terrorists respected the courage of Bigley,

because he had not to suffer like the American hostages

who were slaughtered like sheeps.

I saw all videos, they are unbearable, and while the

Americans had their heads all sawed off SLOWLY with

a SMALL knife (taking 1 minute or more), Bigleys death

was a 3 seconds death with a medium size and very sharp

sword.

However his death is so senseless and just proves

that war makes no sense and leads to nothing but

evil. Shame on Mr. Blair!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

Quote:
....he had not to suffer like the American hostages

who were slaughtered like sheeps.

You almost....no, you DO....make it sound like you are glad of that and enjoy the sound of it.

Sick, man.

REAL Sick.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

Seismo,

maybe my English is not fine enough to hit the right tone,

however I have more the impression that you WANT to

understand my words the wrong way.

Sick, absolutely sick.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

I WANT to believe that you are the kind, helpful, friendly guy that I believe you to be who doesn't let politician's actions stereotype an entire nationality's character.

If I misunderstood your intention, I apoligize.

We've both, you and I, made some remarks in the past I would venture to say neither of us are very proud of now.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

I was ranting..... I have said what I felt at the time and have no more to say. I aint a clue about politics so it would be wrong for me to start bumping my gums!! :)

Mike and Ses.... please dont fall out over this!!.... :)

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

NEW : FAP COMPILATION CD

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

No worries, Paul....I consider Mike a friend....hope he feels the same.

Besides, that's EXACTLY what the radical Islamist Bastard terrorists want. Makes their tasks much easier.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

We need to remember that it is the terrorists, and not any politicians, who are responsible for the actions the terrorists take. The terrorists are the ones who will be held accountable on judgement day for this...not the politicians. Politicians will be held accountable for what they do...not for what terrorists do.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

So sad. Such evil men in the world.

However if politicians make decisions or not make decisions that affects people's lives. I think they are responsible Dreamtone7. For the decisions they make. We all are. Whether we are politicians, musicians, terrorists, mothers, fathers. We are all responsible for everything we do.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

No decision a politician made forced the terrorists to do what thy did...it was the terrorists choice to do that. No matter what a politician decides, we are still responsible for our own actions...and so are the terrorists.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenneth Bigley ...... Reply with quote

Iam so sorry... I hate the "C" word... so I have removed it! :)

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

NEW : FAP COMPILATION CD

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: more evil bastards Reply with quote

Just a flying visit to what Ron and his little pals have turned into an intellectual sandpit.

I knew that the brain-dead redneck arseholes on this board would make a political football out of the terrible fate of my fellow-countryman. You're sick, you arseholes, but you're also hypocritical, stupid and predictable.

You bet these terrorists are evil, barbaric bastards for using this method of terrorizing and killing those who they consider to have committed a crime against them. We don't need a bunch of prattling rednecks on a bb to tell us that.

However, the Yanks in certain states who execute their criminals by chemical injection are even more barbaric. Because these chemicals are not entirely effective, it quite often takes 10 - 15 minutes for the prisoners to die, writhing in agony and desperately hanging on to life. Who knows how much pain and terror they suffer for this period, which is 3-5 times longer than it took these Arabs to slaughter their victims. An unknown percentage, of course, could have been wrongly convicted. No blood, of course, to put a sanitising gloss over their primitive bloodlust and barbarism.

You're both barbaric. The thought of either barbaric Arab extremists or stupid primitive gun-toting rednecks having any influence at all over my culture is terrifying. Why don't you all fuck off, the lot of you?!

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: more evil bastards Reply with quote

Q - I've known some real rednecks in my time...interesting thing is that you sound in your last post more like one of them than anyone else on this board. There's a lesson there, somewhere, methinks.

FWIW, what you bring up (the death penalty) is an entirely different subject than the one this thread is about. I'd be happy to discuss that in a different thread....if I could be more assured that it wouldn't turn into a tirade of base insulting as found in your last post. I'm afraid, though, that I don't have much faith in that happening.

questionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: forget it Reply with quote

"I'd be happy to discuss that in a different thread."

No more discussions. Y'see, you're not just stupid and wrong, you're actively dangerous. You're a bunch of ill-read tunnel-visioned propagandists and words are wasted on you. You will never see sense and your recent actions in the Middle East and elsewhere have taken the whole thing way beyond discussion, so polite persuasion is no longer an option. The only thing left to do is get rid of your political representatives at the ballot box and continue to insult the way you think and feel about the world until your intolerably stupid, supremacist way of life is permanently consigned to the dustbin of history. But not here, the audience is not big enough and therefore too much effort is wasted.

The real danger to the lives of innocent American people is not Islamic extremism but people like you, because the unshakeable belief you hold in the righteousness and 'exceptional' nature of your imperialistic, regressive, acquisitive, unsustainable and obsolete way of life will bring more violence upon you. And for that you will have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: