MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

According to definition, terrorists are...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: According to definition, terrorists are... Reply with quote

Does anybody disagree?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: According to definition, terrorists are... Reply with quote

...SCUM!

SCUM - Slang. One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.

:rollin

questionnaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: But Larree ... Reply with quote

.... that's exactly what the terrorists think of their victims. That's how they justify killing people. It's exactly the same attitude.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: I don't care what the SCUMbags think. Reply with quote

The SCUMbag terrorists are the murderers. Not us. So we need to kill them all off before they can kill more of us!

If I were president the war on terror would be over already.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: I don't care what the SCUMbags think. Reply with quote

Why? Cause you'd be dead?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't care what the SCUMbags think. Reply with quote

"Why? Cause you'd be dead?"

No. The war on terror would be over because all of the head scumbags of every terrorist organization would have been assasinated according to my orders as commander in chief within days after 9/11. According to MY interpretation of the "rules" of war, the rules of war only apply to wars between actual countries. Therefore the USA would not be bound to any rules in this war. hamas, hezbullah, islamic jihad, etc., would all be ancient history today. ALL of their leaders would be dead. Baghdad Disneyland would have been completed by now.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't care what the SCUMbags think. Reply with quote

Wow! Sounds like you have a bigger agenda! How would you prove someone was a terrorist before you kill them? Is it kill now and ask questions later?

|Talk Soup |

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Right. Reply with quote

We know who the heads of these terror groups are. We do not need to ask questions before or after killing them.

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Right. Reply with quote

As long a a PM or President label someone as terrorist it's a green for granade and damn the torpedoes?

"In summer 1990, in identifying the ANC as a terroist organisation, and Mandela as a terrorist leader, Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher declared that anyone who thought the ANC would form the next government in South Africa and Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela would be President was living in "cloud cuckoo land"".

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: I'm talking about the post 9/11 world. Reply with quote

I'm talking about "now." I'm talking about the extremists who want to destroy America and Israel.

Let's roll! Much work to do!

memphis mike

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm talking about the post 9/11 world. Reply with quote

The ANC I know little about....but i can tell you for sure that Hamas and Islamic Jihad are terror organizations and history will never look back on them as anything but.....

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm talking about the post 9/11 world. Reply with quote

Damned right. And ANYONE who doesn't see that is totally ignorant.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: I'm talking about the post 9/11 world. Reply with quote

Oh I see!!

Like the China Mainland government think the Falun Gong are terrorists?

|Talk Soup |

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Definition Reply with quote

Quote:
The ANC I know little about....but i can tell you for sure that Hamas and Islamic Jihad are terror organizations and history will never look back on them as anything but.....

The word *terrorism* comes from 18 century revolutionary France.

This is the definition of terrorism put out by the US State Department, Title 22 of the United States Code, Section 2656f(d).

“premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience"

Let's take a quick look at the IRA. Their goal has always been to hoist the Brits out of Ireland and set an end to the occupation.

[Remember Jonathan Swift and his "A Modest Proposal" of 1729, suggesting that the solution to the burgeoning Irish population might be for the English to eat Irish babies. To this day, Brits fail to understand the message. :eyebrow ]

ETA want to free Basque from Spain and France.

PKK want to free Kurdistan from Iraq and Turkey.

The recent[typo-edit] bombing on a Russian rock concert hints to a Tchechnian act. What do they want again? Oh yes, they want Russia out of Tchechnia.

What are the goals of Hamas?

(I do not need the "their only goal is to kill kill kill" but the official version. Come on, I know you can find it.)

Edited by: Galmin  at: 7/7/03 12:07 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Definition Reply with quote

You asking Larree? I wont jump in then. Although he wont know how to find it and give you some lazy answer about 'He knows they are terrorists' etc. Good luck!

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: