MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Homicide bomber kills Jewish Grandma in her home.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Injured a few grandchildren, too. Reply with quote

Grandma was from Yemen.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Homicide bomber kills Jewish Grandma in her home. Reply with quote

He was five minutes late for the end of synagogue services so he went to a home instead.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: All those page views! Reply with quote

All that silence...

Am I surprised?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: c'mon now Larree, she doesn't count, does she? Reply with quote

Why should she count? She's Israeli. We know how the people around this BB feel about Israelis.

They are not here because they are toasting and memorializing the terrorist bastard who did it.

memphis mike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: All those page views! Reply with quote

...just one ole gramma?

c'mon now Larree, she doesn't count, does she?

Edited by: memphis mike at: 7/8/03 6:49 pm
Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: c'mon now Larree, she doesn't count, does she? Reply with quote

I hope he burns in hell.

That said, you guys could try to drop the attitude.

I have no time to be on the BB 24/7

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Attitude? Reply with quote

talk to burn about that.

I was totally cool with him and well over our last fight until I saw his sick comment about wanting America to bomb Tel Aviv for him.

But none of his "friends" wants to tell him how lame that comment was. It's as if his sh*t don't stink. He can do or say no wrong. How pathetic.

memphis mike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Attitude? Reply with quote

oops, we have a bad attitude.....well, then don't read it !

This is definately the KISS MIKE BURN ASS BOARD.....

He must have something everyone wants......

memphis mike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Attitude? Reply with quote

I'm just waiting to get exterminated from this site!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: This is definitely the KISS MIKE BURN ASS BOARD..... Reply with quote

Now THAT is a FACT!

questionnaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: now that is low-rent ..... Reply with quote

.... using that poor woman as a political football to support your totally one-sided argument.

No-one here condones terrorism - get that straight. But there are also some here who do not condone stealing people's land by force, Larree. Why don't you support the sensible Jewish intellectuals and politicians who are calling for a withdrawal from the West Bank and the Gaza Strip?

Hinting that everyone who opposes Zionist expansion into Palestine is a closet anti-semite just won't work anymore, Larree. People are beginning to see through it.

There's isn't an anti-semitic bone in my body. Our manager is a Jewish ex-history teacher, and he firmly agrees with a withdrawal policy. Why don't you?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject: I have NEVER said that I don't support... Reply with quote

...the rights of Palestinians to have their own state.

Why are you people so damned dense?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: And I NEVER said that I support... Reply with quote

...Zionist expansion!

I just want the terrorists who want me dead to die first. Gotta problem with that?

memphis mike

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: And I NEVER said that I support... Reply with quote

yea, Larree, leave the old lady out of it,,we're just gonna use the pictures of dead babies that Mike Burn put up.

You're all cowards!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Yeah. Reply with quote

If grandma is "low-rent" Burn's dead baby pic is the sewer!

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 7/9/03 5:05 am
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: