MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

what can be done...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
memphis mike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: what can be done... Reply with quote

and what should be done with Hamas?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: what can be done... Reply with quote

Hamas members should be hunted and killed like wild animals.

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: what can be done... Reply with quote

was seeing if i could get any response from the others, obviously they aren't interested....

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: We know how they feel. Reply with quote

Bush is the devil and hamas is alright!

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: We know how they feel. Reply with quote

still nothing from the caring and concerned?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Not a word. Reply with quote

Not a whisper.

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Not a word. Reply with quote

lots of oglers though!

memphis mike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Not a word. Reply with quote

no forward thinking people here..IMO, you just write your long dissertations(saying the same thing over and over again) in order to somehow scratch your itch. I can see, you write and write and stare at it and think how pretty it looks and how intelligent you are until you have it refined and hit the send button. Bunch of exhibitionist "mental masturbaters". That's all i see, Bush is a liar-let's see how many ways i can say that-Geez i get better at it every time; I am so f@%#ing smart. Everyone must think I have such a high IQ-give me a break, none of you have said anything of value since i've been reading and you're still on the same topic saying nothing new. You're not activists, you're self-centered pacifists

with no solutions or acheivements to show.....

memphis mike

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Not a word. Reply with quote

70+ viewers and no responses; it's apparent you have no original thoughts except seetheing passionate hate. How about solutions; I'm so sick of the same responses....

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

At the risk of breaking the ice, I generally agree with most of what has been posted here. To wit, a lot of misdirected anger and lack of any appropriate action. If you folks believe strongly about something, you've got to do something more that just talk about it. Maybe you can't impeach Bush, or whatever your hearts desire might be, but you can certainly try to affect change where you are at right now. People need to be a little more honest with themselves about what is really bothering them, and stop looking for a "politically correct" scapegoat to vent their frustrations apon. Just my $ 0.02

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Hamas? A certain % of them are emotionally driven and believe what they are doing is right. It's time to build rapport and find common ground. The Hamas have children, fall in love, eat and laugh just like you and me. I'd like to find ways to relate and understand.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Sorry Chris. There is NO understanding hamas. Reply with quote

They only want to kill Israelis and Jews. That is their only reason for living. I can't relate to that.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Perhaps this will be easy to understand. Reply with quote

When someone wants you dead, you kill them first.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

If you allow me to slightly alter this quote of yours into something I can agree with...

The PALESTINIANS have children, fall in love, eat and laugh just like you and me. I'd like to find ways to relate and understand.

But hamas is not the voice of the Palestinian people. It is a terrorist organization that needs to be destroyed and wiped off the Earth.

memphis mike

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

thank you bb for a postivie response. Now how can we talk with a group of terrorists that love to send their children into the cites with their jackets of nails and gunpowder. hamas has said they "will never" recognize The Israelis right to exist.

The Palestinians are smart people, they have not been supporters of Hamas over the years. They know that Hamas

is a thorn in their side and they will never live in peace as long as hamas is around. israel offered up everything the palestinains asked for a couple years ago and Yasser Arafat refused. Does Yasser have any control over hamas-whether he does or not he certainly seems to let them run wild. hamas "is" the great divide between the israelis and the palestinians. it would be great if we could somehow persuade Hamas to come to some kind of sincere peace; but they care nothing for the palestinian's cause. The last thing they want is peace and they have always stated that position clearly.

Don't ever try to look at hamas as fighter's for the palestinian cause--they have no concern for the Palestinians. Somehow we must persuade them and maybe Yasser is the key, but he is not willing...As far as I'm concerned he's the best friend hamas has.....if we can somehow get thru to hamas we will be on the road to peace and i believe peace not to be a pipedream but a realistic goal.....maybe the death of Yasser Arafat by natural causes will bring a good outcome to the region.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: