MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Stupidity/Ignorance
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Stupidity/Ignorance Reply with quote

There is a diference, ya know. Sometimes I wish that I didn't know or care so much about the crap that goes on with the American Govt. The con job just pissed me off a lot.

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: And the con keeps going on ... Reply with quote

Dyu know that a couple of families sued ossama and the govt of iraq together for 9/11 and WON 104 million? And they're going to use Iraq's frozen assets in the US to pay them, even though a link was never proved?

www.washtimes.com/upi-bre...-7452r.htm

its nothing but pure thievery, when the people of iraq are starving. I'm sure all their assets are going to be used to cover the war.

ugh

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: And the con keeps going on ... Reply with quote

"The higher one looks the larger the corrupton and thievery is evident." Phil Frazier >:

Poor people always lose. What the Hell does the meek shall inherit the earth mean?

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 4:21 am    Post subject: About the Meek... Reply with quote

Quote:
He dismissed the families' suit against deposed Iraqi President Saddam Hussein on the basis that -- as head of state -- he enjoyed absolute immunity.

This one I agree with you on for the most part, Phil... :bigeyes :lol

...I have ALWAYS believed NO ONE is above the law, so that bullshit excuse above is just that...Nixon's ass should have been rung up; Clinton's too...they were both lying bastards...and so it goes...

And you are right on the money...knock off a 7-11 for 40 bucks because your kid is starving, get 20 years....skim half a mil off the top at Merrill-Lynch, get 6 months probation and a fine, or 2 years in a minimum security "Country Club" federal detention center.

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly at: 5/11/03 6:28:30 am
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: of all the presidents Reply with quote

Bush is probably the biggest liar, conniver and thief. He should definitely be tried as a war criminal, a thief and a murderer.

You dont mind that he lied to you about Iraq's WMDs, about how much the poor will [not] benefit from the tax cuts, about how badly the health system is going to be hit impacting the poor, that he went AWOL and skipped duty... etc etc etc... he is the very very worst thing that has happened to this planet. I wonder how it will all turn out.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:12 am    Post subject: Hmmmmm... Reply with quote

Your opinion (Mannas) means about as much to me as my

own guitar playing...I'm hoping the feeling is mutual; I wouldn't have it any other way...

Just wondering; does my grandpa share your views?

Hey! Let's find out.

:kiss

Edited by: MyMP3BoardDotCom at: 5/14/03 12:31:22 pm
debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: SA Reply with quote

Are you threatening me?

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:17 am    Post subject: Also... Reply with quote

you haven't denied any of my "opinions". Does that in fact mean that you know they are true but just hate the fact that I am pointing it out?

Why so much viciousness for someone who doesn't agree with you??

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Also... Reply with quote

Yeah, Mike. come now Show a little :merci er mercy. :D

Let's try harder to debate the ISSUES, K?

GetMeMusic

Artistlaunch

1Sound

IntoMusic.co.uk

Sound Click

BeSonic

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: of all the presidents Reply with quote

"he (Bush) is the very very worst thing that has happened to this planet."

I have heard these words used to describe just about every single president who has served during my lifetime.

:rollin

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Hey Laree Reply with quote

I like Clinton.

I may not have approved of the whole Monica episode, but at least the world was somewhat calm during his time. Now we are dangerously close to the edge.

Clinton is also a very very smart man, a canny diplomat. I would certainly not say he was the worst thing for this planet.

They are all greedy and unscrupulous etc etc, but I dont think ANYONE has told so many lies as bush.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Laree Reply with quote

I think the "Monica" incident was Clinton's brightest moment. Well, that and playing sax on SNL. He sucked.

:rollin

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: SA... Reply with quote

This is your Opinion...

Quote:
Bush is probably the biggest liar, conniver(sic) and thief. He should definitely be tried as a war criminal, a thief and a murderer.

You have the right to that just like anyone else here. No problem with that.

The following is basically a Personal Attack, not an Opinion; YOU don't have the slightest idea what I mind or don't mind. Note the use of the word "You", refering to Me...

Quote:
You dont mind that he lied to you about Iraq's WMDs, about how much the poor will [not] benefit from the tax cuts, about how badly the health system is going to be hit impacting the poor, that he went AWOL and skipped duty... etc etc etc... he is the very very worst thing that has happened to this planet. I wonder how it will all turn out.

End of story. :D

:kiss

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: So Reply with quote

You DO mind then, about all the heinous deeds bush and his administration has perpetrated against the American people and the world??

It was an inference I made based on your other posts.

I'm sorry I misjudged you.

Social Spit

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: If WMD were found: Reply with quote

And you can BET YURASS that WMD WAS found:

You think the US government is gonna tell anyone?

That stuff was covered up the moment it was found and every newspaper given a gag order as well as a physical GAG around their mouths.

They found what they were lookin for: No doubt about it.

Huh? What Skud missles? We don't-a got-a no scud missles!

-Sadham Hissyfit/Iraq

Now, where'd that IMO[Dis]I go?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> WARZONE-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: