MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mike, You know it took a lot...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: We are both proud, stubborn men. Reply with quote

But if Israelis and Palestinians can get together and talk peace, we can too.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: I promise you... Reply with quote

...that if I ever have an argument with something you say in the future, I will not resort to petty name-calling and insulting your proud heritage.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: There is some German in me, too. Reply with quote

And a lot of Ukranian.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I promised you... Reply with quote

...that I have no further interest in communication.

Your repeated INSANE insults directed against my dead grandfather in particular, can't be wiped away with this sort of "apology". I'm not willing to accept a apology, which you've been told already several times on other boards.

You did chose the path of INSANE insults paired with wrong criminal accusations against me. You crossed the final border last week.

This is a music related board.

My only act of forgiveness is, that I withdrew my law suit against you today and paid the lawyers a lump sum for their initial efforts.

Please refrain from trying to communicate with me directly or over others, this is the best for both of us but also respectful when it comes to others not involved.

All further posts and topics will be deleted without further notification.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Mike, You know it took a lot... Reply with quote

...for me to come here and ask for your forgiveness.

I really am sorry for everything.

I am especially sorry for insulting your grandfather.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: