MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Our Next President?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Our Next President? Reply with quote

This Bastard lies worse than Bush and Company ever have.

SWIFTBOAT VETERANS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Quote:

This photograph of John Kerry and 19 other Coastal Division 11 Swift boat officers was taken at Ton Son Nhut Air Base on January 22, 1969, immediately following a meeting with General Abrams and Admiral Zumwalt.

The Kerry campaign featured the photograph in an advertisement released in May titled Lifetime. Swift Boat Veterans for Truth has contacted surviving members of this group to find out how many actually support John Kerry, and discovered that of 19 Swift boat skippers pictured other than Kerry, 12 consider him unfit, 4 are neutral, two have died, and 1 is working with the Kerry campaign. Four other officers were not present for the photo session; all oppose Kerry.

Only 1 of John Kerry's 23 fellow Swift boat commanders from Coastal Division 11 supports his candidacy today.

What a frickin' choice in 2004.

I'm moving to Jamaica.

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 8/5/04 6:09
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Our Next President? Reply with quote

Kerry is going to get romped worse than Mondale got romped on election day.

Click here to listen to three decades of original Larree music!

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: hmmmmmmm Reply with quote

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=...0805184948

White House repudiates anti-Kerry ad

Quote:
COLUMBUS, United States (AFP) - The White House distanced itself from a commercial by a controversial veterans' group that accuses Democratic presidential hopeful John Kerry (news - web sites) of lying about his service in Vietnam.

Quote:
His former crewmates have aggressively campaigned on his behalf, appearing at his side at political rallies and telling audiences stories about Kerry's exploits during the war.

Quote:
Senator John McCain, a former Vietnam prisoner of war who challenged Bush for the Republican presidential nomination in 2000, has denounced the group.

Quote:
And the Kerry campaign has branded the allegations as "garbage," noting that none of the men levelling the accusations served on Kerry's boat.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: hmmmmmmm Reply with quote

Quote:
And the Kerry campaign has branded the allegations as "garbage"...

:rollin :aua :rollin

What a surprise!

Believe as you will; I'll do the same.

Mr. Bush sucks, alright......Mr. Kerry sucks the chrome off a trailer hitch.

And Inquiring, voting minds want to know.

Quote:

New Bombshell Book: UNFIT FOR COMMAND

KERRY WAR COMRADES DETAIL HIS LIE

A group of veterans will soon try to convince a nation how what was presented on the Democratic convention stage may not have been the full story: "Only 2 of John Kerry's 23 fellow Swift boat COMMANDERS from Coastal Division 11 support him."

The startling accusations, outlined in detail for the first time, are found in UNFIT FOR COMMAND, Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry.

The book will be unleashed next month by REGNERY.

The book hit #2 on the AMAZON sales chart on the eve of the Kerry acceptance speech in Boston. It is now #1 with a month to go before its' release.

If it is a lie, they used the Big Fat Ugly White Man's technique to perfection....

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: hmmmmmmm Reply with quote

Quote:
A group of veterans will soon try to convince a nation how what was presented on the Democratic convention stage may not have been the full story: "Only 2 of John Kerry's 23 fellow Swift boat COMMANDERS from Coastal Division 11 support him."

The startling accusations, outlined in detail for the first time, are found in UNFIT FOR COMMAND, Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry.

Well, only that gunner actually has to say something about Kerry's time in action, since the gunner was on the boat for a few days. The rest (i.e. the swiftboat commanders) deem Kerry unfit not because what had happened when Kerry was functioning as a swiftboat commander but due to what happened once Kerry was back in the USA!

That means that even I, in the capacity of former STB90 (a very fast swiftboat type) commander, could write a book about Kerry's ability to command based on stuff Kerry has said anytime after he was honourably discharged from his military duties. And it would have the exact same weight!

My new book:

---------------------------

There is non better.

Kerry the war hero.

SWIFT BOAT COMMANDER SPEAK OUT FOR JOHN KERRY.

---------------------------

Isn't that special? ;)

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: and Reply with quote

Quote:
none of the men levelling the accusations served on Kerry's boat.

However, there are a few of them that DID serve with him actively campaigning for him. That speaks louder than any jealous "commanders" who did NOT serve with him but were cross because he went back and slammed the war...

BTW, where are all the guys who served with Bush??? :aua

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Better yet, WHO REALLY CARES?!!! What does any of this have to do with being President of the United States? I'll bet most people had never heard of a "Swift Boat" prior to all this irrellevant brew ha-ha.

The question, I guess, should be: "Did any of these people know/associate with Kerry back then?"...not "Where they on the same boat?" Although they usually patrolled singley, they were organized in squadrons...so there was ample opportunity for many to get to know him without having served on the same boat.

...but again, WHO CARES?

My questions would be "What are their track records and what do they stand for?" Those should be the determining factors, IMHO.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Trash... Reply with quote

Quote:
Better yet, WHO REALLY CARES?!!!

Good point....considering the Democratic/Republican garbage to choose from this go-round.

Although obviously some are like Blind Sheep to the Slaughter on both sides of the arguement.

And Mikey Moore/the Swift Boat commanders are laughing all the way to the Bank because of that fact. :laugh

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Quote:
WHO CARES?

If there's money in it, I do ;) Considering your naval background, do you want to be my co-writer? :D

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Our Next President? Reply with quote

Kerry is a sick, lying non-fuck.

Click here to listen to three decades of original Larree music!

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: VETERAN RETRACTS CRITICISM OF KERRY Reply with quote

:dunno

www.boston.com/news/natio..._of_kerry/

A week after Senator John F. Kerry heralded his wartime experience by surrounding himself at the Democratic convention with his Vietnam ''Band of Brothers," a separate group of veterans has launched a television ad campaign and a book that questions the basis for some of Kerry's combat medals.

ADVERTISEMENT

But yesterday, a key figure in the anti-Kerry campaign, Kerry's former commanding officer, backed off one of the key contentions. Lieutenant Commander George Elliott said in an interview that he had made a ''terrible mistake" in signing an affidavit that suggests Kerry did not deserve the Silver Star -- one of the main allegations in the book. The affidavit was given to The Boston Globe by the anti-Kerry group to justify assertions in their ad and book.

Elliott is quoted as saying that Kerry ''lied about what occurred in Vietnam . . . for example, in connection with his Silver Star, I was never informed that he had simply shot a wounded, fleeing Viet Cong in the back."

The statement refers to an episode in which Kerry killed a Viet Cong soldier who had been carrying a rocket launcher, part of a chain of events that formed the basis of his Silver Star. Over time, some Kerry critics have questioned whether the soldier posed a danger to Kerry's crew. Crew members have said Kerry's actions saved their lives.

Yesterday, reached at his home, Elliott said he regretted signing the affidavit and said he still thinks Kerry deserved the Silver Star.

''I still don't think he shot the guy in the back," Elliott said. ''It was a terrible mistake probably for me to sign the affidavit with those words. I'm the one in trouble here."

Elliott said he was no under personal or political pressure to sign the statement, but he did feel ''time pressure" from those involved in the book. ''That's no excuse," Elliott said. ''I knew it was wrong . . . In a hurry I signed it and faxed it back. That was a mistake."

The affidavit also contradicted earlier statements by Elliott, who came to Boston during Kerry's 1996 Senate campaign to defend Kerry on similar charges, saying that Kerry acted properly and deserved the Silver Star.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: VETERAN RETRACTS CRITICISM OF KERRY Reply with quote

:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

Michael Moore, the Swiftboat commanders.....same song, different verse.

Some say it's true, some don't.

Some believe it, some don't.

One is dead right, the other is dead wrong.

"They can't possibly be lying."

"They can't possibly be telling the truth."

On and on.

Like a broken record.

And it's all a crock.

Except when it comes time to make the Bank Deposit.

Listen.....I hear Mikey and the Commanders laughing right now.

Start writing, Galmin. :laugh

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Vietnam Veteran Holds Strong Reply with quote

Quote:

The following statement from Swift Boat Veterans for Truth is in response to an article appearing in the morning edition of the Boston Globe ("Veteran Retracts Criticism of Kerry";) which implies that one Vietnam Veteran wishes to retract an affidavit he signed regarding John Kerry’s actions during and after Kerry’s time in Vietnam. The signed affidavit can be seen below.

"Captain George Elliott describes an article appearing in today’s edition of the Boston Globe by Mike Kranish as extremely inaccurate and highly misstating his actual views. He reaffirms his statement in the current advertisement paid for by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, Captain Elliott reaffirms his affidavit in support of that advertisement, and he reaffirms his request that the ad be played.

Additional documentation will follow. The article by Mr. Kranish is particularly surprising given page 102 of Mr. Kranish’s own book quoting John Kerry as acknowledging that he killed a single, wounded, fleeing Viet Cong soldier whom he was afraid would turn around.

humaneventsonline.com.edg...t_aff.html

:aua

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: It's a fish - it's a mammal - it's: Reply with quote

Captain Elliot!

www.eriposte.com/media/liars_inc/swiftboat.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> News / Politics / WAR-Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: