MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

in consideration of...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PANick11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: in consideration of... Reply with quote

edited to simply say

thanks Chris!

Your a class act and I really appreciate you puttind your time into doing this!

anyway

lets all shuddup and go play our guitars

BECAUSE WE CAN!!!!!

:)

PANick

Edited by: PANick11 at: 3/27/03 1:48:10 am
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: You are right. I am worthless. Reply with quote

sorry.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 3/26/03 10:01:41 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: It doesn't matter anymore. Reply with quote

I edited everything. I was an @#%$.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 3/26/03 10:02:38 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: I'm sorry. You are a good player. Reply with quote

Losing forking sucks, man. I hate to forking lose anything. I hate to lose stupid 5$ bets. I hate it when the Lakers lose. Losing always forking sucks. This was fun, and I was wrong. I just hate losing anything. I always expect to win when I play and I put everything into everything I do. I put everything into that composition. This was olympics to me. Winning is the only thing that is fun. Anything less than winning totally forking sucks for me. That is how I have always been my whole life. I'm a forking loser. I lost. You won, man. I'm nothing. :(

PANick11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: ()()()()()()#####*****#####()()()()()()() Reply with quote

Larree...you didn't loose..

God!!...You know how to play guitar!!!...and you have time a leisure enough to Play Guitar!!!!!

how cool is that?

You cant loose with music.....it's an event ....it vanishes the moment you stop playing, or the momoent you stop listening...you cant hang it on your wall or invest it in the stock market because it's not Physical....

you know...I love electric guitars!

I love them in a nutty obsessive way and the happiest moments of my life are when I'm playing my guitar!

the operative word there is "PLAY"

PLAY!!!...you dont "work" an instrument....you PLAY!!

it's supposed to be fun!...

this whole thing was supposed to be fun!!

god....just play your guitar...

you've gotta love playing...when your alone and no one else can hear it....just love it and be gratefull that you can do it!!!

quit with the drama already....and go play play your @#%$ guitar and thank GOD that you can!!!

PANick

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry. You are a good player. Reply with quote

:sensational

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

BUSINESS AS USUAL .com BUSINESS AS USUAL. moonfruit BUSINESS AS USUAL mp3.com

BUSINESS AS USUAL @ ampcast

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: this whole thing was supposed to be fun!! Reply with quote

...and I totally messed it up for everyone... Especially Chris.

It was fun... until I lost... I hate losing...

I'm sorry...

PANick11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: ()()()()()()#####*****#####()()()()()()() Reply with quote

dude, just plug in your guitar, dial up your best tone...

take a deep breath

and play

:)

PANick

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: in consideration of... Reply with quote

I've said this before and again I said "YOU ARE ALL WINNERS!" I had a lot of fun organising this contest. And I was so surprised that you fantastic guitarists stood up for the challenge.

It's the talk of the musicianworld here in Hong Kong - guitarists here are saying why didn't we think of that?

So I must thank Drooly for the idea. He came up with the concept. Larree came up with the phrase.

It took a group of us to make it happen. No one is a loser. I love people who take action and all the contestants TOOK action. You've all become a part of HK music. Congratulations.

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

PLX180

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: in consideration of... Reply with quote

Larree, you're a cool player. I've heard your stuff before. That comp was about making animal noises with a guitar anyway right? So it's not even a diss on your normal playing style.

Cheer up ya sore loser! :D

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: in consideration of... Reply with quote

Heard your Track PANick and like it a lot. Good one, really. :sensational :yo :yo :yo

Chris

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: