MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My New Love...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: My New Love... Reply with quote

A FOXX AND A PATRIOT...HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...:D

:merci

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My New Love... Reply with quote

Yeah read about that a few weeks ago. Any promotion is good promotion :lol I like Alex.

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

lasherite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: you have no idea Reply with quote

how heartening this can be for the troops. in 65 i saw a show put on by bob hope (the all time champ for this activity),,,,he did very little stage time, put on the girls, he knew what we wanted. a bit of home when you are feeling so alone is great. my hat is off to her.

also saw martha raye, she would actually go into the boonies to see the troops. in fact, she is buried with the troops she entertained at fort bragg in north carolina.

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: you have no idea Reply with quote

<<she is buried with the troops she entertained at fort bragg in north carolina.>>

That kinda sounds like it could be a punchline to a tres risque joke, lasherite! :bigeyes

Yeah, yeah, I know I gotta clean my mind out with soap... :toc

==ron==

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: