MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Avril Lavinge is as dumb as a box of hair

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:28 am    Post subject: Avril Lavinge is as dumb as a box of hair Reply with quote

Poor Avril Lavinge. She gave up her education to be a teen pop millionaire and now she's finding life a bit complicated.

Interviews have been going badly because she doesn't always understand the questions. So her label has hired an interpreter to help - for interviews with US journalists. In English.

(FYI: The words Avril has had most difficulty with recently? "Mutate" and "Defiance".)

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Avril Lavinge is as dumb as a box of hair Reply with quote

It must be tough getting slammed with so much celebrity at such a tender age.

And intellect....

"a box of hair¿¿?????"....

HA!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Avril Lavinge is as dumb as a box of hair Reply with quote

I was waiting for someone to comment on that! LOL! :aua

|Blah Blah|Talk Soup|Thinking Out Loud|thewireweb
|

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

So now I'm dying of curiousity... what possible questions could they have asked her using "mutate" and "defiance"???

Perhaps does she think nuclear warfare will cause the cockroaches in her kitchen to mutate? or maybe cause her to mutate into something smarter than a box of hair?? :alarm

:g

:w :ww

NRKofOver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Avril Lavinge is as dumb as a box of hair Reply with quote

Well I can respect needing an interpreter for English (my only real language, :) )

In Paris once I was so hungover that the lady speaking English to me had to be interpreted by my friend back into English. All I could speak at the time was German, everything else sounded 'foreign', :) ! And this has got to be one of the better examples of excessive alcohol burning brain cells like rocket fuel, hahahahahaha!

Read all about ME!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Avril Lavinge is as dumb as a box of hair Reply with quote

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Avril Lavinge is as dumb as a box of hair Reply with quote

:lamp

:lol ....... she did a performance I seen on Tv...... had 24 or something drummers on stage......... I think only one of them was playing........Mmm ? :warrior

Hey Chris :nana is the chorus to BITCH ........ :lol

:racing :nana

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

BUSINESS AS USUAL .com BUSINESS AS USUAL. moonfruit BUSINESS AS USUAL mp3.com

BUSINESS AS USUAL @ ampcast

Edited by: ED1G  at: 3/13/03 5:43:41 pm
Damien Project

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Avril Lavinge is as dumb as a box of hair Reply with quote

dhsdouwebaskqslfqigqisjdqosadAIYGaPS......OK...IF YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST TYPED THEN YOU TAKE THE SAME QUANTITY OF DRUGS I TAKE WHICH MUST BE WHAT AVRIL IS ON HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE i kill me:ily

Mark

www.mp3.com/damienproject

This is a musical venture dedicated to the cure of Juvenile Diabetes. We are a non-profit organization.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: