MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! UPDATE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! UPDATE! Reply with quote

COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - JUDGES WILL BE RECIEVING THE ENTRIES FROM THOSE OF YOU WHO SUBMITTED - THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!!!!

Please leave in this thread a short bio containing:

1. Your location and where you are from

2. One URL you'd like promoted

3. One song* you'd like promoted - which I can download and burn onto a CD-R.

4. Your musical experience/background. Any funny story or claim to fame.

5. Why you entered this competition.

We will be going on Hong Kong radio to talk about this competition starting week of December 16th and the funnier, crazier and more attention grabbing info you give me, the more likely you will hear your music on air.

*HK radio is ultra-conservative, so no swear words or words like "masturbation". We will compile the songs from each contestant and burn onto a CD to take onto the shows. We will list here which stations, which show etc. as they happen.

Here's the SIX bios I've received so far:

:banana

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

Edited by: bbchris  at: 2/4/03 6:50:24 am
Netjams

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! Reply with quote

I'm not done... I was just trying to get things started :D

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! Reply with quote

hahahahaaha That's OK! I'm now very excited about the competition!!!!

|

Netjams

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! Reply with quote

I almost got the damn thing to talk! :lol

I will too :D

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! Reply with quote

Tell your guitar not to say words like "masturbation", or "genitals", Net.......

btw - I may be able to get a teaser up tonite...... Maybe...

If not, - tomorrow for sure.....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! Reply with quote

anyhoo - here's my bio, while I'm waiting to see if my sister can get my clip onto my site.....

Droolymutt is a 3-legged midget bulldog from Montreal, Canada. He began his musical studies at an early age, but then forgot everything, when, upon entering adolesence, he became strangely obsessed with salivation. (Hence the moniker "Drooly";) .)

Happily, for this pitiful crazed canine, adulthood brought a gift from Providence.... a World Famous rock band called The Wailing Hobos took pity on him, and adopted him.

The rest is History. The combination of droolymutt's undeniable genius, the superb business acumen of The Wailing Hobos, and beer, resulted in the timeless classic "Dream"

PANick11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! Reply with quote

PANick..aka...Scott Spencer Kesson

Born 1963

still living

Have played guitar in six bands and Bass in two and been on several CDs ..(I think it's 9 now...maybe 10..)

The most "successfull" band I been in was STICKY PISTIL.

www.stickypistil.com

www.mp3.com/stickypistil

recorded two Cds with Sticky, all of the Music for these was composed By Scott Kesson and Mark Hershiser...we also recorded, produced both projects.

the CDs "HI FI SUPERFLY" and "AMERICAS BABY"

Notable Gigs with STICKY..

Solorfest 1 and 2 with Fishbone,Spearhead, Boxing Ghandis,

Bodeans

Woodstock 99 emerging artists stage with other amazing bands to numerous to mention.

Some Token opening spots at several larger venues in Colorado, California and New Mexico

and gobs and gobs of freaky little clubs....all over the place.

all the while I was writing other music for fun....music that would probably never make it anywhere and all of this I call the NEVER NEVER BAND...

www.artistlaunch.com/neverneverband

this may be solo pieces where I play everything or may feature other musicians that I have come to love and admire.....most Notably Mark H. ,,Shannon Walker,,Mike Caron,,,Karma F. ,,,,Katie C....and Nioshi.

this amounts to maybe 50 completed recordings and dozens that I've not yet had time to record

I no longer tour or even attempt to keep a working band together, but I still write and record constantly at TONE PALACE studios in Taos New Mexico...where I do session work and make a nuisance of myself whenever possible.....

I work from my home in El Prado New Mexico as an Antique Tribal Art restorer and conservationist and occasionally get to travel bit as a museum and private collection consultant for Antique Native American Art and Antique African Art collections.

I'm madly in love with my Wife

A. Daniella Tafoya Kesson

and my two children

Harlan Spencer Kesson

and

Makenna Daniella Kesson

and......

I can kick kick your ass on guitar with the two middle fingers of my left hand taped to my palm with duct tape!!!

:)

PANick

Edited by: PANick11 at: 12/5/02 5:42:16 am
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! Reply with quote

OH YEAH?!?!?...

WELL, Well, well..

um..... er...........

I HAVE 3 CATS!!!

(trying to think of something endearing to say - even NICER than what that dummy PANick said.....)

uh.......

hmmmm...

Got it...!!!!!

This is my first Grandchild... - Jeremy... - born July 24, 2002..

HA!....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION GUITARISTS ENTERED INTO COMPETITION! Reply with quote

damn busy Sisters....(kidding - she's my baby sis.. - Kathy) - I love her with all my Heart..

she does all my web-work for me.. - Gratis...

we live about 2000 miles apart now...

But how dare she not have the time to get my clip onto my site immediately...?!?!?......

Oh well... - I'll phone her first thing in the morning to stress her out about it.......

lol...!!!

don't worry - She loves it...!!!......

PANick11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:53 am    Post subject: wow..... Reply with quote

wow...what a beutifull baby!!

man...I remember when my kids were that little...

sigh...

AND.....where is that Pic of your sister taken?

wow...that's incredible!!...reminds me a little bit of a lake I used to hike to in colorado at the base of Longs Peak.....(I know it's not...but it's similar)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: wow..... Reply with quote

I took that picture of her at Lake Louise, in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.. a few months back....

Ya mis-spelled "beautiful", ya dummy......

Hey, Larree...!!! - we need your bio in here.... - you too, Netster.....

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: wow..... Reply with quote

Where have all the other guitarists gone? I spoke to Robbay at the mp3.com board but forgot to remind him about a bio! Oh I'll do more tomorrow, my eyes are very tired now.

|

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: wow..... Reply with quote

budda bing, budda.......

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: wow..... Reply with quote

ok.

back on topic.

bios, please........................

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: My bio is on da way, babee !!! Reply with quote

Rock it UP !!!!!:gl

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: