MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

about the future

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sins tailor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: about the future Reply with quote

basically it comes down to this.........ft and his detractors will continue to run/ruin any and all boards they inhabit....with their back and forth slams....now this brings up the question..does this result in anything good ?? does this actually create promo that does either side any good ?? my opinion is that it doesn't.....all the negativity has actually prevented me from checking out any "new" songs by either side...........i just don't care anymore........i don't want to hear any music made by jerks who can't figure out how to stop fighting.........and i believe many feel the same way...........and it's really a loss because even if any of the participants do something amazingly good we will be turned off to it because of the conflict.............so HEY GUYS its not working.............most people (like myself) have been turned

off by the whole yin yang of it all...........it ain't marilyn manson....it ain't eminem.........its juvenile one upsmanship that only results in a total disgustingness of all participants................so..........maybe you better change your modus operundi ????

it is older than dirt and more predictable than than a "happy days episode".................c'mon..................lets get real.............making friends and treating people with respect gets you noticed..............who will be first to "grow up" and be a musician..............

isn't it about time ??? @#%$ man are we not musicians ?? or are we kids fighting in the playground ?? it has gone beyond ridiculous..........into the area of insanity..........so really...............this whole fighting thing has become ridiculous and insane...........

and its been going on so long that it is really really obnoxious.............i have no agenda or reason to say this other than to point out the facts..... here's the run down......the ft/fu versus the detractors scenario has killed and poisoned the mp3.com boards for quite a while now................and they are finally trying to put an end to it.............but alas this is being done as the last gasp of the site is happening................now we move on to the paisley board.................steve freaked...yes but why ??.............it certainately had to do with the same factions.....right or wrong maybe he just go tired of it....and who can blame him for that............years and years of the same fights will drive anyone nuts ......now we move up to other boards...........the fu board is pretty dead.............but you'd think this would be ft's major focus..........but apparently other boards and fights are more important...............

because of promo.............ok.............good enough.............now we got the jules /shauna board........."complete freedom".............which means basically another place to promo through fighting..............and the usual things are happening...........same as mp3.com boards.................now don't get me wrong..........i don't support the detractors either.....................kenny,phil,etc.. are certainly no better than ft himself..........but...

we have seen it all before..............the boards that will put up with this crap are getting less and less ....and no wonder........soon there will be no place for this crap........thank god..................and where will these hate promo people be.......nowhere...............

so i say get hip now while there's still time...............communtity and friendship is what will sell independants in the future.......and about time....................

1sound is setting the trend......and that is musical merit...........and thats the way it should be................anything else is bullshit..........................

but of course their prejudice and personal preferrences will be known....

however...here's to the end of bullshit....................

music is what counts..........anything else is just crap....................

let's stop the game shall we ????

thank you................

a man for music...............not hype...........

bgcolor="#FFFFFF" bordercolor="#FF80C0">

Geosphere

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Agreed Reply with quote

Good points all, but, man, Sins, lay off the "...."s - tough to follow.

I dont believe the whole thing is for self promo. They can't possibly be that stupid. How many people visit the artists bb at mp3 to begin with? Its slow to gain new blood. A bad advertising venue.

I think its all just a manifestation of a psychological problem for those involved. An inability to deal with what they really are and the true futility of the scale of their work.

Yes, its just a pissing contest for morons, and the prize is nothing, except bystanders are getting wet too.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Agreed Reply with quote

well said, both of you...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: