MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

HA!...(1Sound.com)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: HA!...(1Sound.com) Reply with quote

Take a peek at the Top Ten in Blues at 1Sound...

Blues General

Blues Rock

Trad Blues

Electric Blues

1 "At it Again" by The Wailing Hobos

(Blues Rock)

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

2 "Still Around !!" by Steve Iannetti

(Blues Rock)

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

3 "Shoot Me Down" by Dex Leroix

(Blues Rock)

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

4 "Since My Baby Went Away" by John Havlicek

(Blues Rock)

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

5 "You Got To Tell Me" by Bryce Janey

(Blues Rock)

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

6 "The DC Drive" by John Havlicek

(Blues Rock)

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

7 "I Didn't Wake Up This Morning" by Junior Thompson

(Blues )

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

8 "Actor on the Edge" by Steven Knechtges

(Blues General )

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

9 "Hold On" by Bryce Janey

(Blues General )

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

10 "Takin' The Night Train" by Robbie Laws

(Blues General )

Lo Fi Play Hi Fi Play

sorry.. - don't wanna "blow my own horn"...(urk..) - but I'm kinda trippin' on this.....

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: HA!...(1Sound.com) Reply with quote

Cool! :D :thumb

Well... I think I can't chart with a "4" rating, isn't it? :h

MIKE

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: HA!...(1Sound.com) Reply with quote

Mike, did they give you a 4..??¿¿¿¿¿¿¿....

Which song?

Doesn't make sense...

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: HA!...(1Sound.com) Reply with quote

They gave me 4's for 2002 and People All Around.

I deleted the tracks and will not upload anymore music onto their site. I'll never use 1sound music in a Larree film, either. They are permanently off my list. I hate musical snobs. Besides, I am qualified to be a stinking musicologist on their site. I am a member of ASCAP, BMI, and NARAS.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: HA!...(1Sound.com) Reply with quote

If I am qualified to be a 1sound musicologist and they are not posting the names and "real" qualifications of their "musicologists" I say it is a crock and I am not going to use or promote their services.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: HA!...(1Sound.com) Reply with quote

:me I love Larree freaking out! :wgrin :laugh

I could care less about ratings... but it's hard if you are not searchable... :tongue

They gave me a "4" for my "BETTER DAYS".

Tastes are different, but it really doesn't suck that much to make it unsearchable :x

The funny thing is that I got an e-mail once from a 1sound-CEO-member encouraging me to upload more after listening to this one :lol

MIKE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: HA!...(1Sound.com) Reply with quote

I kind of like 1sound. It's not the be all and end all is it? This rating system has definitely got the musicians going. Good publicity for them. I find it bizarre that they are now considering themselves as a record label?? Being both a businesswoman AND a musician I find this strange. hahaha Maybe cause I'm a

Jane Eliz|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Today's Song
|

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:12 pm    Post subject: Hi dancing banana !!! Reply with quote

:gl

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: I didn't even get a forking email !!! Reply with quote

:bomb

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I didn't even get a forking email !!! Reply with quote

well, a few points here...

I've listened to their so-called "Top 40"... - and I gotta admit - it's some of the best Indie stuff I've heard on the internet.

Larree - I think the reason they pissed on 2002 was because of production/performance - I'm certain they would agree that the actual SONG is excellent.

Mike - I'm gonna listen to that tune and try to figure out why it was a 4. In my opinion, you are the diametric opposite of Larree musically - your production is SUPERB, while the songs - i.e. melody and lyrics - are just good. Larree's production sucks. Maybe you should Produce one of Larree's songs....

And Chris? - HA! - yes, you are one of the nicest bananas I

have ever MET.....!!!!

HEY!!! - I gotta good Idea....!!! - Let's start a new band...!!! - Chris, Larree, Mike, Me... - now we need a drummer, bassist and keyboards....

Wow - Three type-A guitarists in the same band.!!!!

Someone bring the First-Aid Kit........

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: production/performance ?!?!?!?!?!? Reply with quote

BS. 2002 was recorded in a 24 track studio on 2" tape and my performance is flawless. It was released nationally. The album got radio airplay. I earned BMI royalties for it. It got me into NARAS as an associate member. 1sound can kiss my A$$!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: production/performance ?!?!?!?!?!? Reply with quote

And I will not listen to their top 40, nor will I ever use 1sound music in my films.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: production/performance ?!?!?!?!?!? Reply with quote

...but I do like the idea of all of us getting together for a huge jam !!! :g

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: production/performance ?!?!?!?!?!? Reply with quote

"and my performance is flawless"...

lololol...

oh, Larree....!!!!!!!

I LOVE your sense of humour..!!!!!!!!

lololol again........!!!!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: production/performance ?!?!?!?!?!? Reply with quote

2002? It's a stinking folk song. It's not forking Pavaratti. Gimme a break. It's as good as some Bob Dylan recordings. The musicologists at 1sound are a joke and they can kiss my A$$.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: