MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

These songs are #1s "Radio Ready".

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:04 am    Post subject: These songs are #1s "Radio Ready". Reply with quote

These songs are #1s "Radio Ready".

"Is It You", "Ready To Cry, "Can't Get Over You".

I am 100% sure of this because all three are getting steady rotation on Big Blue Radio, sponsored by AudioCandy.

Also, "Ready To Cry" & "Can't Get Over You" are in steady rotation at Blue Icewater Radio. These stations owners are not friends of mine. Not enemies either but I have never had convos with them either before I sent them a request to play a song of mine.

What am I doing about it? I am voicing my views and promoting my songs the best way I know how to do so.

htttp://wwwlmp3.com/phil_frazier

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: These songs are #1s "Radio Ready". Reply with quote

Power to ya, Phil....

That's the best thing to do, I think........

Phil Frazier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:30 pm    Post subject: We Do What we Can. Reply with quote

OMDs are little fifdoms. We are the serfs. If we speak out about things we don't like, it's usually our fellow serfs who castigate us. It seems to be the nature of most people to go along with any system. The ones that speak out against the system are usually maligned by the very people that changes may help. Yeah, it's ironic.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: