MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Stupid Girls - Pink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marie020

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Stupid Girls - Pink Reply with quote

Hi there!

What are your thoughts on this track? I love the fact it sounds out such a strong positive message to girls about not needing to conform. It also apparently has an amazing B-Side called 'Heartbreaker', and is out on the 20th March, so I don't have long to wait!

I also really can't wait for the album - from the previews I've heard, it's going to be great, and Pink also said it's her favourite. Bring on 3rd April! :D

Marie x

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Stupid Girls - Pink Reply with quote

I think it must be really lame if she needs internet spammers to hype it for her.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Sir Reel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Stupid Girls - Pink Reply with quote

Nah, the lame part is spamming here. Although. It may work. So maybe it's not INFINITELY stupid.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Stupid Girls - Pink Reply with quote

Hello Marie! How's your promotion for Pink doing? Does she pay you? Are you in her "street team"? I hear its much cheaper to get her street team to promote her. Good for Pink!

One day I may dye bits of my hair pink.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Stupid Girls - Pink Reply with quote

Gentlemen prefer Blondes.

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Stupid Girls - Pink Reply with quote

neither... shaved!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: