MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Where did everyone go?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

???

"It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back."

~
Mick Jagger

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

I've been ill, Mike Burn has been busy, Pris just got a proper Internet connection, Debbie is having a baby soon, Drooly has slunk off, Larree is Larree, Dreamtone7 is playing the guitar, Paul doesn't post so much cause no one seemed to be able to keep up with his video downloads :) , Seb is practising his English, Steve I only pops in when he likes the question of the week, Axella has probably forgotten she comes here and we still get the various spammers whoops I mean new friends :laugh

And how's yourself doing Sintz?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

Correction :D : I've been busy with projects, gigs and band rehearsals plus I'v been ill for 10 days straight.

Sebastian is touring Italy with his band for 10 days.

Apart from that I'm so glad that Chris is back online :) , hope Sintz' swelling is going backwards plus that not too many people are caught in the MySpace jungle. All this blogging to nowhere can be a pain (I see that many people are doing this).

MyMP3Board.com will even exist after EZboard will shut down :)

MIKE
mikeburn and friends

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

Well, haven't found why I'm swelling yet, but I've been pretty sick for the last 12 days also. Just now trying to pull out of it.

Chris, you've been ill longer than me. Are you going to be OK? Dont make me come over there. :evil

Mike, get to feeling better. Seems like we are all sick these days. Too much fun or we are all getting old, or worse, both.

But it's good everyone is busy with real life, I just haven't seen much activity here and wondered where everyone went. I could yell and it would echo in here. :D

~
Mick Jagger

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

I'm very curious to hear about Sebastian's Italian tour... - Italy seems like a beautiful country - especially in the Spring...

Why is everyone ill at the same time?

Have you people been kissing?

:kiss

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

Who are you correcting Mike? I said you were busy!!! :banana

Mike - myspace is COOL! Perfect for promoting gigs in HK, I've never used it as a blog but for promotions and bulletins - managed to get 80 people to one gig that wasn't mentioned in any print press just myspace - just to test it - not bad!

Sintz, I'm getting better! I hope you are too. I hate to think of you suffering! Big kisses to you!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

And I'm just more of a reader than a writer.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Hiya! Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

Well, I have 5 weeks more to go, and will be working for the next 4 weeks... starting to feel tired now with the huge watermelon belly!!! I conducted hopefully my last training workshop today, but other stuff goes on! :D

Still, its all good, my mom came in two days ago, we moved in March to a much larger apartment, and hopefully my helper's visa is going to come through soon.

Chris, Mike and Sintz, I hope you get well soon!

Edited by: HKRockChick at: 5/4/06 15:40
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya! Reply with quote

Watermelon bellies are cool.

And watermelon bubbas like it when their Moms stay active as long as possible. Otherwise they get bored. Just sitting there in the womb. (Hey - it's not like they can just step out for a coffee with their Pals..)

So they get their entertainment and stimulation through Mom.

Which is also cool.

Yay Debbers. Yay Bubbas.

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiya! Reply with quote

Oh come on Theo, give us some prose dude!! You know you want to. :D

~
Mick Jagger

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya! Reply with quote

Once upon a time....call me Ishmael...the regular early morning yell of horror was the sound of Arthur Dent waking up...and when I turned to look, there were no footprints in the snow! And they all lived happily ever after. The end.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiya! Reply with quote

snarflesnarflesnarfle (that's my new "hahaha"..)

Theo (oops - I mean Ishmael) has gone koo-koo..!

I love it.

snarflesnarflesnarfle.

(Got oregano?..)

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiya! Reply with quote

I am spiceless! And tomorrow, I'm off to Regina, which rhymes with...Carolina.

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: