MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

is this the start

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: is this the start Reply with quote

of a music fairytale.......

A young guy knocked on the door of my friends studio.... "I hear your opening soon" said the young guy.. "Yeah" said Steve.. "oh I am just interested, as I would like to record here" said the young guy.... " well we are about to test some cabling etc, come in" said Steve...

Steve (my mate) asks the guy what his goals are and a bit about his past..... " oh iam really shy, I used to be quite heavy, but as you can see I have lost a lot of weight" the guy replies.... (he is very thin now)... " well I have a few guitars lying around, do you wanna have a go" askes Steve.... "yes but I dont like performing infront of people" says the guy....

anyway Steve gets him sat down and gets him to play.... this is the result...

1st song he sang

2nd song he sang

I think this young guy has a lot of talent.... Steve is gonna use him as part of a project for a record deal...

BUSINESS AS USUAL . COM

FORUM

BUSINESS AS USUAL @ SOUNDCLICK

MY SPACE

NUMBER ONE

ianbal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: is this the start Reply with quote

That's one very good voice Paul !!!

But I disagree with what he's told your mate.

If that's his song, he knows what he's doing. That voice is also full of confidence !!

He's far more confidant than he's letting on.

However. That's all good !! No one gets on in music standing in the shadows, or by being a shrinking violet.

This could be a mutually beneficial partnership. The guy gets a little help with his career, your mates studio gets a little Kudos along the way.

These James Blunt type singer songwriters seem very popular at the moment.

Regards

Ian

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: is this the start Reply with quote

He's definitely got a "James Blunt" sounding voice! It'll be great having him front a rock band. He's in key and as Ian says, sounds confident!

Is he tall? :laugh

I got James Blunt's album and to my dismay, every song sounds like "You're Beautiful" - same voice, same style - was bored by the end of the CD... I do think he has a beautiful voice, so why not use it more?!?! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Edited by: bbchris  at: 1/12/06 11:56
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: