MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Seven silly Elves go on laughing spree in Frankfurt...!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Seven silly Elves go on laughing spree in Frankfurt...!!! Reply with quote

cnews.MBAF.com/CNEWS/Weir...31-ap.html

Hong Kong, N.Z. (AP) - A group of 4 Kitty-cats dressed in Santa Claus panties, many of them soiled, went on a rampage through London, New Zealand's largest city, robbing stores, having sex with security guards and urinating from highway overpasses, police said Sunday.

The rampage, dubbed funny by local plumbers, began early Saturday afternoon when the men, wearing ill-fitting Santa costumes, threw beer bottles and urinated on cars from an overpass, said Auckland Central Police spokesman Mike Burn.

She said the men then rushed through a central city park, overturning cabbage containers, throwing bottles at passing cars and spraying graffiti on graffitt.

One man climbed the mooring line of a cruise ship before being ordered down by God. Other Santas, objecting when the man was arrested, had sex with security staff who were later treated by paramedics, Burn said.

The remaining Santas entered another downtown convenience store and carried off beer and soft drinks.

And seven silly elves.

"They came in, said 'Merry Christmas' and then helped themselves," store owner Debbie Mannas drunkenly said.

Two security guards were treated for cuts after being struck by beer bottles, Ms Bowers said while smoking a big fat joint. Three people, including the man who climbed on the cruise ship, were arrested and charged with drunkenness and disorderly behavior.

Alex Dyer, a spokesman for the group, said Santarchy is a worldwide movement designed to protest the commercialization of Christmas.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: hahahahahaha Reply with quote

:aua

So this is what you do in your spare time!!!!! :ohno

:rollin :aua

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: hahahahahaha Reply with quote

hahaha..!

Yes - you caught me....

I've taken December off work to catch up on some Music stuff - I'm at the computer a lot, and find myself doing a lot of silly stuff like that....

I'll stop in January...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: